Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barcelona33
    • Sep 2017

balloons and live alone?

For me, from a while ago, try to live alone, not only because of my balloon fetish, but it has become one of my priorities, the thing still does not seem like it will be soon, so I hope to end of next year. I think it would give me more freedom to live surrounded by balloons in my apartment and that I would not live with the fear of being caught with balloons.

I guess many of those in this forum will be lucky enough to be able to live alone and quiet, so I wanted to ask how is that? what do you do with your balloon fetich alone? Do you have a room in the house reserved for it? this kind of things
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: balloons and live alone?

I moved out from my parents a while ago and it's great! In the first few months I had a lot of balloon sessions, but I don't do it as often anymore. The biggest difference is that I'm now able to blow up some balloons whenever I want, instead of waiting for everyone else to leave the house.
    I don't usually keep inflated balloons around.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
      • Jun 2015

I have lived alone for a long time now, it's great as Lyckr just said. i was just the same, lots of sessions at the beginning but more mostly at the evenings. i more have my balloons in the bedroom but sometimes if am really bored and know no one is visiting i'll blow up a 36inch and sit on it in the living room

Comment

• fastlooner
        • Oct 2017

While I don't live alone, my parents do occasionally go out of town. Whenever they do, I immediately inflate some giant balloons like gl500's, gl900's, 3ft dolls, and 36 inchers. Mostly I keep them confined to my room and keep them inflated until the last possible moment (like an hour before my parents come through the front door). My girlfriend usually sleeps over as well which leads to a lot of fun play sessions. Overall its just really nice to be able to go through my daily routine surrounded by balloons

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎