Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

What Makes You Nervous?

This is aimed at the non-poppers out there.

What makes you nervous or uncomfortable regarding your inflatables? Personally, I can't stand pens being around my inflatables. I'm okay with knives, scissors, pencils, and all of that (as long as they don't touch them), but pens make me so nervous.

I guess I've just seen so many inflatables and balloons popped with pens in videos, that whenever a pen is near them, that's my first thought.
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: What Makes You Nervous?

If I'm somewhere where there are a lot of balloons , like a party or some social gathering I get really nervous if someone is smoking near the balloons and also if someone starts to play ruff with the balloons I get so nervous their going to start busting the balloons
    The bigger the better

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
      • May 2012

Well, the first thing would be the sound of air hissing out of the toy while I'm playing with it without the valve being open. No really. When I'm playing with one of my inflatables and having fun, the very last thing I want is to hear the toy suddenly start deflating because it's sprung a leak somewhere. Other than that, though, tightly inflated toys. The tighter an inflatable is, the more likely it is to pop if you try and sit on or ride it. So I get nervous inflating my toys because I'm always nervous about whether or not I'm going to accidentally overinflate it. That, and sharp objects near my inflatables for obvious reasons.
      Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Pointy heels or 'spikes' really put me on edge when they're around inflatables... My partner really drives us wild climbing n crawling across our larger inflatables in her thigh boots....

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

Also people with pens or pencils near tightly inflated balloons
          The bigger the better

Comment

• LoonerBcn
            • Jun 2016

With inflatables I don't get nervous since I know that if they pop they aren't going to do a loud sound, but with balloons I get very nervous even if my girlfriend is blowing a balloon outside the room! Sometimes I tell her to blow a balloon so it has a long neck but since I'm non popper I ask her to do it outside the room and when I hear her blowing the balloon I get very nervous!

Comment

• lilolover82
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by SoniaStrummFan217
              Well, the first thing would be the sound of air hissing out of the toy while I'm playing with it without the valve being open. No really. When I'm playing with one of my inflatables and having fun, the very last thing I want is to hear the toy suddenly start deflating because it's sprung a leak somewhere. Other than that, though, tightly inflated toys. The tighter an inflatable is, the more likely it is to pop if you try and sit on or ride it. So I get nervous inflating my toys because I'm always nervous about whether or not I'm going to accidentally overinflate it. That, and sharp objects near my inflatables for obvious reasons.

Totally agree.
              Washington State, United States

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

That's all part of the fun though.... The thought whilst your playing that it just might pop or burst on you

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎