Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • squash
    • Nov 2015

Does anyone like the thought of this?

I have a dream of one day kneeling in front of a hard chair and putting my head sideways on it. Then a girl would place a medium size balloon on it, sit on it and ride it for a long time. It would eventually pop, and her entire weight would come crashing down on my cheek. Is there anyone here who would like to do that?
  • marja

Re: Does anyone like the thought of this?

I think that's quite an extreme fantasy. I would not like to participate in such a thing. I think may break your cheek, I don't want to be responsible for that. I also don't want someone else to sit on my head.

Comment

• squash
      • Nov 2015

I take your point, Marja. Maybe if it was on a bed, or on a chair with a cushion on it to lessen the impact, and the balloon was not too large. What do you think about it now?

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

It still wouldn't be anything for me. I like to be careful with my head I'd also not be comfortable with having a balloon pop that close to my ear.

Comment

• squash
          • Nov 2015

You could put a folded t-shirt over your ear (the other ear would be protected by the bed or the cushion); I would like to feel the right person sitting on my head

Comment

• SydneyScreams
            • Jan 2016

This is an interesting idea, but it sounds a little extreme if done on a hard surface (especially with a bigger gal like me). I think if precautions were taken, like the softer surface and a folded shirt or towel over ear because of the noise... that makes it a little less extreme & possible to bring your fantasy to life!

Comment

• squash
              • Nov 2015

If you ever travel to the UK, just get in touch and we can bring that fantasy to life.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                • Aug 2013

I don't wish to be a killjoy, but the neck and skull are not made to withstand forces like that, no matter how big or small the person doing the sitting on top is, how strong your head and neck is and how much cushioning you have on top and underneath. The reality of what might happen could have horrifying consequences but kudos to you also for creativity in what I hope remains as your fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎