Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LaylaMoore
    • Feb 2015

Blow to pop or Sit to pop?

Which do you prefer, blow to pop or sit to pop? Then there's always needle popping and cigarette popping or high heel popping or stiletto nail popping or biting them... the list is endless! How do you like to see balloons popped? How do you like to pop them?

I personally love blow to pop and sit to pop the best. Needle popping is also a lot of fun

POP!
    Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: Blow to pop or Sit to pop?

Lay to pop is awesome too. Lay on a balloon and body bounce on it untill it pops.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Sit to pop or nail pop, both when I'm doing it myself and when watching women doing it. Pin popping can be fun too, but only if the balloons are 12" or smaller, otherwise I feel it's a bit wasted.

Comment

• looner69
        • Nov 2014

i really like sit to pops i think this is the best way to pop them

But i also really like to fill my bed sheet with many balloons and then lay on this - really good felling and then after some time more an more balloons will pop!

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by looner69
          But i also really like to fill my bed sheet with many balloons and then lay on this - really good felling and then after some time more an more balloons will pop!
          I thought about trying something like this once, but never got around to it. Sounds fun! What size of balloons do you use?

Comment

• Blndr
            • Mar 2015

Sit to pop or lay to pop is the way to go. But the most I have had is sit to pop in a room filled from floor to ceiling with huge 24 inch and 36 inch balloons.
            So much fun and hope to do it again soon!!

Comment

• Jkloon
              • Aug 2013

Definitely sit pop. Not a big popper, so if it goes out without being "used" I see it as kind of wasted. Although, my gf does btp for me a lot, and when she does it, it really gets me going.

Comment

• marja

I can enjoy both very much.

Blowing to pop a 16 inch balloon gives a feeling of great success, especially if you fight a balloon that won't give up and goes way bigger than expected. That makes it impossible to blow more air. So you have to let some air out, to be able to make it bigger. And finally, this lovely sound and that great feeling.

Sit to pop is slightly different. I like the feeling of the balloon against my vagina. I like riding on them. I like it when they pop. But I would need to sit to pop multiple balloons before I orgasm if I would only do s2p. The tension per balloon is less for me then when doing a blow to pop. The feeling is still great though!

Comment

• squash
                  • Nov 2015

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm glad that you like sit to pop Marja; I have real sitting and riding fetish. I like the idea of a lady sitting on all sorts of things but particularly balloons.

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by squash
                    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm glad that you like sit to pop Marja; I have real sitting and riding fetish. I like the idea of a lady sitting on all sorts of things but particularly balloons.
                    Balloon are good to sit on, especially while inflating a second one to the bursting point. I can also image other "things" that would be suitable for sitting on, while doing the same thing.

Comment

• Bluvin
                      • Sep 2014

!, That became very vivid :P, would totally be a dream come true.

Comment

• Orzel
                        • Nov 2015

Sitting to pop is definitely my favorite way to pop balloons, that's what I do like 99% of time with them.

Comment

• SydneyScreams
                          • Jan 2016

I like sit to pop or using my feet (with or without high heels!) best. I've never done lay to pop or used a cigarette to pop, but both of these sound so fun!!

Using my fingernails to pop is fun for me too, especially since I tend to keep my nails a little on the longer side. Once they're long enough, I want to get a stiletto style manicure and pop that way!!!

Comment

• Blowitbig
                            • Jan 2016

I'm not much of a popper but when I do bust my balloons I like to use a long needle, or maybe a cigar.
                            The bigger the better

Comment

• avidpopper2
                              • Mar 2016

I'm very much a sit popper here. Feels awesome to sit on a tightly inflated, big balloon, and bounce hard till it pops. Then repeat.
                              Dane

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍