Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Partner/Significant Other (SO) & Popping

I always wonder about Partners or significant others and balloons in relationships. Couple play, and solo, or only solo.

For me: I've been in two long-term committed relationships. Neither SO had a balloon fetish but both have been willing to participate in "balloon sessions" Normally, I pop balloons a couple times a week alone. And maybe get to pop balloons with my SO once every 3-4 months. Of course, she doesn't really think about it like I do and I don't like pushing it on her too often.

Questions:
    1. Do you have a Partner or SO?
    2. Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
    3. If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
    4. If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?

One last thing to ponder...I often wonder what it would be like in a relationship with someone else who has a balloon popping fetish. Really, would balloons be in the house all the time? Would either person just pass by a pop a balloon? I know my house would be filled with over inflated balloons and loose ones laying around just begging to be Blown to POP!!!
  • drumrd
    • Dec 2013

Re: Partner/Significant Other (SO) & Popping

Originally posted by LoudPop
    Questions:
    1) Had a long-term relation, recently ended.
    2) No
    3) Yes.
    4) Not often, we were non-poppers.

The reason why I actually write is your last paragraph. I think how you describe the looner-relationship, it's a kind of dream. Not to insult you, and yeah, it sounds quite appealing . Still i think reality would be different.

Like, in my normal life i play like, once a week with balloons.. or sometimes months not, sometimes more. But don't have them having regularly around. So i assume a looner-relationship would also have it cycles. But it also depends a lot of the personalities in the relationship.

Comment

• Phips
      • Jan 2018

Questions:

1: Yes
      2: unfortunately no
      3: She does quite often actually
      4: Almost never as she really doesn't like the loud pop. She is not really afraid of it, just does not like it and doesn't want to damage her ears (really sad that that's the reason). But she does blow them up, rides them and uses a vibrator on top of the balloons, which is sexy af

If i was in a looner relationship i would definitely have balloons around at all times if possible. Maybe not in every room, but in the living room or bedroom i would love it to just come home and have balloons ready

Comment

• Katielynn
        Expert Blower
        • May 2012

Questions:[*]Do you have a Partner or SO?[*]Do they have a balloon fetish as well?[*]If not, do they participate with you and balloons?[*]If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?

1. Yes
        2. Yes, he got me into it
        3. N/A, but we definitely “participate” together
        4. It depends. He’s really good about making sure sex is about him and me, and not the balloons. We probably play with balloons once a week on average, but sometimes not for weeks at a time and sometimes pretty much every day.

We do have balloons around almost all the time. It’s become kind of like buying bread. When we run low, we just add them to the shopping list and whoever can get some first usually does. We rarely keep any inflated and just lying around as we are both pretty avid poppers.
        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LoudPop
          Questions:

One last thing to ponder...I often wonder what it would be like in a relationship with someone else who has a balloon popping fetish. Really, would balloons be in the house all the time? Would either person just pass by a pop a balloon? I know my house would be filled with over inflated balloons and loose ones laying around just begging to be Blown to POP!!!
          I have a partner.
          She isn't a looner.
          We often have looning sessions.
          We don't pop balloons cause I'm non-popper and my partner doesn't like to.
          If it would depends to me, looning sessions would be every time, but it isn't possible for several reasons, same I would love to have house filled of balloons everyday, sometimes we keep some around or we do it if we have holidays so we are able to keep inflated balloons in hotel room.
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

1. Yes
            2. No
            3. Yes, she participate and for us balloons are not about the sex, it's a sort of innocent childish play I need sometimes
            4. It depends but when we start a session it ends up in a furious popping
            Last edited by Slugamano; 07-10-2018, 17:55. Reason: typos

Comment

• Born2popUK
              • May 2018

1. Yes
              2. Yes
              3. N/A
              4. We pop as often as we can, every time we play with balloons none of them survive.
              I’ve always had a fetish and the wife got into it so I’d say we are both loners now. We don’t have them laying around the house but always have a very large stash in the bedroom. When we get time alone we make the most of it with some pretty intense sessions and whenever it’s a birthday or special occasion we will have balloons up on the walls and some on the floor.
              Whenever we are out and see some inflated balloons the wife can’t help but pop one or two just to see my reaction.

Comment

• Gustovich
                • Jan 2013

Not right now.

My ex didn't.

Yes she did.

We did it very often. Or she did and I watched because I'm phobic and she was fearless. Good times
                Last edited by Gustovich; 09-10-2018, 19:23. Reason: forgot a number

Comment

• Lucej
                  • Nov 2018

I hid my fetish from my girlfriend for a long time out of fear. She found out by accident. While she thought it was weird, what really frustrated her was me hiding the truth from her. If someone truly loves you they will accept you for who you are and I realized that I should've came out with it earlier. While she's not a looner, she still joins me in popping sessions and its a lot of fun to try some new "couple's activities" on balloons together. Had I not told her or had she not found out, I would've missed out on new world of fun experiences.

Comment

• HeaveToo
                    • Nov 2018

Questions:
                    Do you have a Partner or SO?
                    Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
                    If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
                    If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?

I have been married twice. Still married to my second wife.
                    Neither of my wives had a balloon fetish
                    Both of them participated in balloon activities
                    My ex-wife, at first, was a lot of fun. She would pop for me from time to time and we used balloon in sex frequently. Towards the end of the relationship there wasn't much sex at all so no looning at all.
                    My current wife and I do balloon stuff about twice a month. She is terrified of the pop and I am a semi-popper so I get by without her popping. I think that she did a blow to pop for me once right after we were married and she hasn't repeated it since.

I have considered what it would be like to be in a relationship with another looner. The thing you have to consider is that it may not be a utopian existence. Looning varies so much so there would have to be common grounds between your tastes. Think of the issues that could come out of a popper and a non-popper in a relationship. If they were similar would sex be just about the balloons or about each other.

Furthermore, you would need to have a relationship outside of balloons. You would have to have things in common besides balloons.

Comment

• loonerlee
                      • Dec 2018

1). Yes, partner for nearly 7yrs
                      2).No, but being with me she sort of does now
                      3). Yes, often.
                      4).she almost always want to participate but not like to pop them,but accidents always happen

Comment

• Ryan556
                        • Sep 2016

1. Yes and have been together for almost 4 years now.

2. Unfortunately she's not but is into bdsm

3. Yes we play a lot, though it took her some time in the beginning of our relationship to explore looning in order for her to get into more.

4. As long as i'm down to play she's usually on the same board. I don't like popping but she has been pushing me more to pop so we can clear up our inventory so i can order new loons.

Comment

• rockrewls
                          • Dec 2017

Questions:
                          Do you have a Partner or SO?
                          Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
                          If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
                          If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?

1. yes
                          2. yes, she told me she was a looner before she new I was, i'm a very lucky man
                          3. n/a, and absolutely.
                          4. Any free time off we both have together.

Comment

• Braziloon
                            • Aug 2019

1.Do you have a Partner or SO?
                            2.Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
                            3.If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
                            4.If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?
                            1. Yes
                            2. No, she is not a looner
                            3. Yes, and she is a (most of times) fearless popper
                            4. Not many times, unfortunately. I think I should decorate our bedroom this weekend.

Comment

• Loonorm
                              • Mar 2019

Questions:

1) Yes, been together for 4+ years
                              2) No, she does not
                              3) No, she does not know about my balloons
                              4) N/A

Been with my G/F for 4+ years now, and she doesn’t know anything about my fetish. It’s too complicated as to why, but I am very afraid that it would
                              A) be the of the relationship
                              B) would be ‘called out’ as she’s very open about everything with her family

Did have a relationship prior to the current one, and I told her everything. We would fill her father’s basement (her dad was living with her, so the house was unused) with balloons, and have massive balloon popping parties! Needless to say the relationship turned very bad, and within 2 months I ended it...no regrets.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎