Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • belcatball
    • Apr 2017

Balloon stack sitting

Who has tried to do this and how challenging was it? What I'm thinking of is a twist on balloons columns in that it's two balloons (or more?) put one on top of the other and sit on both. If you can balance both balloons hold all the weight. I've seen some videos where this is tried but the balloons usually don't pop, they fly out to the side. Did anyone find a way to balance more easily?
  • Mazilon
    • Mar 2017

Re: Balloon stack sitting

Haven't quite figured it out, unfortunately. Fresh (dry) balloons tend to fly off to the side, while balloons that are moist, especially from sweat, tear much more easily when rubbed against each other.. takes away from the fun too.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
      • Oct 2017

I just purchase a bag of 11" metallic & pearl balloons.Riding to pop a pair of them at a time.The last pair was great, they burst together at the same time.E...

You mean something like this?

Comment

• belcatball
        • Apr 2017

That link is eight years old, and youtube itself is only 13! I guess what happens on youtube stays on youtube. Tying two ends together is an interesting idea. I noticed there was an "oops" about 1/2 way through where the balloons slipped away and that wasn't even one of the outtakes. The author still managed to pop a couple, though, it underscored how hard it is to do without help.

Comment

Working...