X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gray A Loon
    • Jul 2017

"The Looner Phenomenon"

Hey guys,

Some of you might recall last year I posted a short survey for people to take about balloon fetish, in order to get stories and research for a book.

I am really pleased to announce that the book is finished and is available here and the kindle version here.

Massive thanks to everyone who took part in the survey and I hope you enjoy reading it!
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: "The Looner Phenomenon"

Congratulations
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Fantastic book! I bought the Kindle version and just finished reading it.

Little known fact, I am the "Anon" guy (also the youngest). It pays to answer surveys!

I did learn a few new things. One of which was that a few other people also enjoy sucking the helium out of balloons, for various reasons. Didn't know that. That happens to be my "different unrelated reason" for liking helium/mylar balloons. Interesting!

It was also pretty cool to learn the personal history of some of our more significant/accomplished members, including a few on BTP.net (Wildheart, me, Mike The Bouncer, etc.)

Comment

• Gray A Loon
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
        Fantastic book! I bought the Kindle version and just finished reading it.

Little known fact, I am the "Anon" guy (also the youngest). It pays to answer surveys!

I did learn a few new things. One of which was that a few other people also enjoy sucking the helium out of balloons, for various reasons. Didn't know that. That happens to be my "different unrelated reason" for liking helium/mylar balloons. Interesting!

It was also pretty cool to learn the personal history of some of our more significant/accomplished members, including a few on BTP.net (Wildheart, me, Mike The Bouncer, etc.)
        Wow, thank you so much! Would you mind leaving a review on Amazon please?

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Gray A Loon
          Wow, thank you so much! Would you mind leaving a review on Amazon please?
          Done, son!

Comment

• Gray A Loon
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
            Done, son!
            I just read your review. All I can say is wow. Thank you so much for your amazing review.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎