Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

How far will you travel for loonz and a question

How far have you traveled to get special/rare balloons?. if google maps tells me it will take half an hour to walk to a store to get some special loonz how accurate is it and how much time could I realistically expect to take of it by jogging and running. The distance is 1.3 miles and I hope to buy some Disney frozen balloons i have a limited time frame to get to the store and back so I was just wondering how accurate Google is with its walking times and would jogging and running cut of a good amount of time or would it be pointless.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: How far will you travel for loonz and a question

Well when I'm walking through woodland I can do 3 miles in an hour. If you're walking fast on flat ground you can go a lot faster. Id say you could get there and back in 40 minutes.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

I have to travel somewhere between 15 and 30km to get to stores that sells decent balloons.

I'd say it would take you around 20 minutes to walk 1.3 miles. Less if you're jogging.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

Thank you wildheart and lyckr for replying with your estimates I should be able to pull it off I have to do it on my lunch break

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Keep in mind that things like frequent intersections or taking an indirect route (basically anything in a city) will add extra time.

Comment

Working...