Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kosmos
    • May 2017

Balloons under water

I didn't know if i should have made this post or not, but it was mentioned a long while ago here, that balloons under water doesn't get as big? Yeah i've done it underwater in a container and with a garden hose at full blast. If it pops the noise is contained mostly in the water.

Sorry for the crappy pics it was the only camera i had charged.

1st is a Stretched(once) 11" Qualatex Ruby Red Pearl(pearlized balloons don't usually get as large as regular balloons only when stretched "got it to 14")(It did make a huge boom underwater which could be heard by the neighbors lol)

2nd one is an Amscan (made in mexico) 12" Smiley balloon ( it got huge with neck but i had to stop filling it since a neighbor was nearby when the last balloon popped)
    Attached Files
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Re: Balloons under water

Originally posted by kosmos
    I didn't know if i should have made this post or not, but it was mentioned a long while ago here, that balloons under water doesn't get as big? Yeah i've done it underwater in a container and with a garden hose at full blast. If it pops the noise is contained mostly in the water.

Sorry for the crappy pics it was the only camera i had charged.

1st is a Stretched(once) 11" Qualatex Ruby Red Pearl(pearlized balloons don't usually get as large as regular balloons only when stretched "got it to 14")(It did make a huge boom underwater which could be heard by the neighbors lol)

2nd one is an Amscan (made in mexico) 12" Smiley balloon ( it got huge with neck but i had to stop filling it since a neighbor was nearby when the last balloon popped)

Did you use a pump or blow through the hose?

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎