How long does it take you to sitpop a balloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

How long does it take you to sitpop a balloon?

When sitting on balloons, how long does it usually take you to pop it?

Just wanted to know.
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: How long does it take you to sitpop a balloon?

Anywhere between a split second and an hour. Depends on how strong the balloon is and how determined I am to pop it.

Comment

• avidpopper2
      • Mar 2016

How small of a time increment can you measure? I'm the master of rapid fire mass popping.
      Dane

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
        Extreme Sit-popper
        • Mar 2016

It takes me usually from a few seconds up to half an hour before it pops. Sometimes I go up to an hour then it bursts.

Comment

• blnppr
          • Jan 2016

I work from home a lot and normally sit on balloons while working. I'm a big guy and primarily sit on Unique 16". Sometimes the pop is immediate, but most of the time it's a few minutes in. I've had some balloons last for hours and a couple last an entire day. When one lasts a long time, I "retire' it by blowing it up to 100% and letting it bounce around for a week or so. They're nice to have around.

Comment

• Izzy
            • Apr 2016

I usually do it with normal 15 inches balloons, and it takes between 20 seconds to one minute tops... Always sit to pop, on a hard chair xD

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Depends on how good the balloon is, what mood I'm in at the time and if my partners playing along with us... But I really like to tease a good, long neck out of a balloon so I tend to go at things more slowly than if I was going for quick a sit 2 pop session.

Once I actually managed to get a Qualatex 36 to 'neck', but instead of the balloon bursting it 'pin holed' just behind where I'd tied the knot and it slowly opened up allowing me to ride the balloon down...

Comment

• Brokejoke10
                • May 2016

Around 5-10 minutes

Comment

• marja

It is really hard to give a certain number for the time it takes to sitpop a balloon!
                  The brand, size and how fully the balloon is inflated make a lot of difference!
                  Also it depends if you are sitting quietly on the balloon, or if you are bouncing on it.
                  And don't forget the underground you are using! A balloon in the grass will pop very easily, while on a soft bed it is much harder to pop it!
                  I also have the idea that the clothing you are wearing makes a difference. When I am wearing jeans balloons seem to pop more quickly than when I am wearing soft clothing, like a skirt or underwear.

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                    Extreme Sit-popper
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by marja
                    It is really hard to give a certain number for the time it takes to sitpop a balloon!
                    The brand, size and how fully the balloon is inflated make a lot of difference!
                    Also it depends if you are sitting quietly on the balloon, or if you are bouncing on it.
                    And don't forget the underground you are using! A balloon in the grass will pop very easily, while on a soft bed it is much harder to pop it!
                    I also have the idea that the clothing you are wearing makes a difference. When I am wearing jeans balloons seem to pop more quickly than when I am wearing soft clothing, like a skirt or underwear.
                    Yeah, skirts make the balloon last longer, but jeans pop it faster, from what I have seen.

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
                      • Jun 2016

I was fed up at work the other day, and I thought 'I wanna pop'
                      Went to the shop, bought some ordinary balloons.
                      Parked my car somewhere quiet.
                      Selected a nice sunshine yellow, and blew it up tight.
                      Sat on it hard, it squished a little. So I tried bouncing, grinding, wiggling, digging my long nails in, nothing.
                      A whole hour later, I finally got my success.
                      Talk about relief, so satisfying, when it did eventually give in to me.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎