X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasider
    • Jan 2016

Christmas balloons

Hi all

I was kids wondering if any of you use balloons as part of decorating your homes for Christmas. I have put a few bunches of 14 " belbals in the living room!
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

Re: Christmas balloons

My family had red Q16 polka dots filled with helium last year at our christmas lunch, immediately after we ate my cousin and I stole the balloons, untied them and inhaled the air, before we did blow to pop races with them. No-one in our family knew who stole the balloons.

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

Yep! I have a few bunches of 12" Qualatex "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" crystal balloons tied up around my house. Probably be the last year though as these are my last ones and I don't think they do them anymore.
      Vicci x

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

That's a shame it's your last lot. I parked next to a car in Sainsburys this morning that was covered in qualatex Xmas print balloons, must have been pRt of a prank! I was tempted to nick a few but didn't!!

Does anyone mention the balloons you decorate with or know about your fetish/love of balloons?!

My wife's sister asked where we got such big balloons from (I mumbled eBay) but my wife was very good at making it seem normal!

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

I never really bothered with imprint balloons until I saw those round firework print balloons in the early 2000's..... I was recommended to try them on another forum so bought a few and was surprised by how soft and stretchy they were. I loved the way when you let one go it would just slowly float around the room as it deflated and when they popped they were quite a soft pop and usually kept together as one big piece of latex.

Think I've currently got some red and black 72inch rounds with 'Happy Birthday' printed all over them- but nothing Christmassy.... I'll have to track some down n buy for next year

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

@Seasider- my partners just the same.....

Her sister popped round on evening and I'd got a 12foot beach ball all laid out flat over the living room floor... she enquired what it was looking quizzical and I just looked towards her n matter of factly replied 'it's a beach ball Paula- I'm trying to patch a couple of holes up in it if I can ever find them'.

My missus though- she just turns bright red n runs off to the kitchen!

Comment

• Katielynn
              Expert Blower
              • May 2012

No specific plans to decorate with balloons or anything, but the boy is getting some for Christmas. I wrapped up a small box that has a bag of new balloons, a pair of my black panties, and the scraps/confetti of two 12" and a 16" that were stp and btp'd, along with a memory card with a video of me doing said things wearing only said undies. Should be fun.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
              I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Nopops4me
                • Jun 2015

I've a few of the usual Christmas colours, red, green white, silver & gold, no printed ones just 12" size blown up & displayed around the house. No one (except some of you lot) knows of my love now for balloons. I was terribly phobic & family know I'm trying to overcome the situation. They don't know how help from this forum has brought me along so far so quickly. They accept balloons being displayed on every occasion, birthdays, Halloween, garden parties & of course Christmas etc., knowing it is helping me to overcome my fear. They don't say anything, but must notice that the under inflated 8" loons last year are full blown size 12" this year.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                  • Oct 2016

I found some that I beyond wish for.

Comment

• Popemall

Vicci, those loons sound awesome. Do you have any pics of them inflated around your house for Xmas? Pop any of them?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎