X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Mar 2024

Balloon information

Hi all!

I have been looking at balloons united and have taken a perticular interest in the belbal 24” the Looner print balloons.

If i am going to get about 10 of these shipped to me in the UK (which i really want to do) i want to hear some opinions and gather some facts.

I usually use regular store balloons from Tesco and the polka dot ones can take a pounding! I however want to try something new and the looner prints just send me over the edge by sight alone! (Perticularly the part that says pop me.) I have never tried anything bigger than store bought before so idk how much room one would take up as I keep my balloons inflated in my room...how I usually do things is inflate them one at a time, when one pops I move onto the next unless I know it’s gonna pop in which case i have another standing by to finish me off.

However i need to know are they strong and reliable, can they take a beating, are they easy to blow up and when they pop do they make a Big Bang? I still live with my parents and they know about the fetish but I don’t wanna scare them half to death if a pop makes the house shake! I do also want to be able to see the print so what colour do you recomend?

Thanks in advance for responses!
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Balloon information

Relatively resistant when inflating, but not difficult. They can take quite a beating! Actually, they feel quite firm when you first inflate one, but they gradually soften. I’ve never been real rough with one until I stretched it a bit more, and I’ve never popped one. Still, I can tell that they last a while. Mine are unprinted crystal, but I imagine a printed Belbal 24” would be even better!
    Last edited by BYGavia; 01-05-2018, 22:05. Reason: Mine are not printed

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Re: Balloon information

Thanks for the response. I would still like more info on these balloons, perticularly the pop but right now I just wanna fuck the air out of any balloon but I can’t...I hate university coz I can’t have any fun!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎