X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

ABBY MARIE BLOWS TO POP BALLOONS

ABBY MARIE loves Balloons, she is a total looner and what gets her really excited but also really nervous is blowing to pop balloons. Abby heard you love to watch the blow to pop and she wants you to enjoy what she has in store for you. Abby sits in front of you topless in her panties as she grabs he first balloon and stretches it before putting it to her lips. Abby is going to inflate it until it pops in her face, surprising and scaring her. Abby blows up her balloons one by one letting each pop from her breath. Have some blow to pop fun with this hot blonde looner Abby Marie.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oons%20gif.gif

ABBY MARIE loves Balloons, she is a total looner and what gets her really excited but also really nervous is blowing to pop balloons. Abby heard you love to watch the blow to pop and she wants you to enjoy what she has in store for you. Abby sits in front of you topless in her panties as she grabs he first balloon and stretches it before putting it to her lips. Abby is going to inflate it until it pops in her face, surprising and scaring her. Abby blows up her balloons one by one letting each pop from her breath. Have some blow to pop fun with this hot blonde looner Abby Marie.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Sexy School Girls Lauren & Becky Blow Up & Pop Balloons While Stripping Nude

Lauren & Becky are waiting in Headmistress’s office, they have come straight from their netball class and are still wearing their cute little gym kits. As they wait they are both feeling impatient, they have been waiting a while, and so Lauren climbs up onto the desk and has a look through the drawers. She finds a load of balloons and cannot resist taking a few to play with. She blows up a balloon and ties a knot in its top then squeezes its inflatedness in between her finger tips. Both girls love playing with balloons and they start to slip off their cute gym kits as they both blow up some more and then take great pleasure in popping them...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%204%20GIF.gif

Lauren & Becky are waiting in Headmistress’s office, they have come straight from their netball class and are still wearing their cute little gym kits. As they wait they are both feeling impatient, they have been waiting a while, and so Lauren climbs up onto the desk and has a look through the drawers. She finds a load of balloons and cannot resist taking a few to play with. She blows up a balloon and ties a knot in its top then squeezes its inflatedness in between her finger tips. Both girls love playing with balloons and they start to slip off their cute gym kits as they both blow up some more and then take great pleasure in popping them. They pop them using their nails and even sitting and stomping on them. Soon they are completely naked and rolling a balloon in between their sexy bodies, feeling its squidgy latex against their naked skin.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Renee n Vivian's Topless 17" TufTex B2P Race

The girls race to find out who is the best blow to pop blower between them. 17-inch TufTex Crystal balloons are used for best results. 2 cameras used to catch best angles on all the action.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...eneeB2PGIF.gif

The girls race to find out who is the best blow to pop blower between them.  17-inch TufTex Crystal balloons are used for best results.  2 cameras used to catch best angles on all the action.  

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Balloon Popping with Long Nails

I found a baggy of old balloons stowed away in my closet and just had to play with them! They're various sizes, most of them are small. After struggling a short while with trying to get them to inflate, I face a new struggle with tying them up as my long nails get in the way! There's lots of squeaking while I finagle with getting them tied, lots of laughs when I fail to blow them up then have to try again, and flinching at the end while I hold each of the four balloons with just my fingernails and squeeze until they burst!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19597763.gif

I found a baggy of old balloons stowed away in my closet and just had to play with them! They're various sizes, most of them are small. After struggling a short while with trying to get them to inflate, I face a new struggle with tying them up as my long nails get in the way! There's lots of squeaking while I finagle with getting them tied, lots of laughs when I fail to blow them up then have to try again, and flinching at the end while I hold each of the four balloons with just my fingernails and squeeze until they burst!The issue I faced with my long nails comes back to "bite" me towards the end, but don't worry, I manage to get everything back on track! At the end I flash my tits and play with them a bit before blowing you a kiss! All through the video I express anxiety and excitement about them popping. My fingernails are painted dark blue. ----- Similar Videos by Me -----Popping Water Balloons in White  ----- Similar by Other Models ----- ClaraCrisp's B2P Neons Leave Welts   

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Inflating 25 balloons with a pump

Inflating 25 balloons with a pump !!! You like how im make it!!!!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...20a%20pump.gif

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Violet audition

This clip is an experiment, the first i do, this is the audition of our sexy ballon girl Violet, 15 minutes of non stopo popping by all the ways are possible btp, sit to pop, squeezing, helium tank, nails, stomping, smoking, with the original voices of me and her on the set subtitled in english

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...s/violet14.gif

This clip is an experiment, the first i do, this is the audition of our sexy ballon girl Violet, 15 minutes of non stopo popping by all the ways are possible btp, sit to pop, squeezing, helium tank, nails, stomping, smoking, with the original voices of me and her on the set subtitled in english. FULL HD 1080p 8 ( very special price )

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Jill Climb in and Unique 24 blow to pop

Today we have another new model for you. It is the super cute, slim and strongly tattooed Jill. In a short latex dress she is in a balloon. In this she inflates a red Unique 24 balloon until it explodes. After the burst, she laughs again quite dirty,... there was a lot of banging in there..... At the end there is the scene also again as slow motion for you.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...20to%20pop.gif

Heute haben wir wieder ein neues Model fuer dich. Es ist super huebsche, schlanke und stark taettoowierte Jill. In einem kurzen Latexkleidchen befindet sie sich in einem Einsteigeballon. In diesem blaest sie einen roten Unique 24 Ballon auf bis es ihn zerfetzt. Nachdem er zerplatzt ist, lacht sie nochmal recht dreckig,... da drinn hat es ordentlich geknallt.... Am Ende gibt es Szene auch nochmal als Zeitlupe fuer dich. Gefilmt in 2  4K Perspektiven. Today we have another new model for you. It is the super cute, slim and strongly tattooed Jill. In a short latex dress she is in a balloon. In this she inflates a red Unique 24 balloon until it explodes. After the burst, she laughs again quite dirty,... there was a lot of banging in there..... At the end there is the scene also again as slow motion for you. Filmed in 2  4K perspectives.  

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Desiree loves balloons

Balloons make Desiree Lopez so hot. She blows up these huge balloons and rub them all over her body. She rubs them between her legs getting off all over them!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...reebaloon2.gif

Balloons make Desiree Lopez so hot. She blows up these huge balloons and rub them all over her body. She rubs them between her legs getting off all over them!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Tease & Blow to pop Q16" Looners United

He guys, Pink is the favorite color for most of the girls... not my case, So how about tease and torture a little bit this Qualatex 16"before blow it to pop In a lot of Tiny pieces? well The things can become really hot when I start to tease you... mybe I will put my fingers on my pussy to cum with you. Let's have fun!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...nersunited.gif

He guys, Pink is the favorite color for most of the girls... not my case, So how about tease and a little bit this Qualatex 16"before blow it to pop In a lot of Tiny pieces? well The things can become really hot when I start to tease you... mybe I will put my fingers on my pussy to cum with you. Let's have fun!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Looner Fantasy: Cum on my Q24 with Whitney Morgan

It is your true balloon fantasy. Just you and Whitney Morgan... and a Q24! She knows exactly how you like it. Bouncing and teasing you with her see through panties, on your favorite blue balloon! What a horny little cock teaser she is, bouncing and gyrating away. She encourages you to stroke your cock for her...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...tney%20gif.gif

It is your true balloon fantasy. Just you and Whitney Morgan... and a Q24! She knows exactly how you like it. Bouncing and teasing you with her see through panties, on your favorite blue balloon! What a horny little cock teaser she is, bouncing and gyrating away. She encourages you to stroke your cock for her. She wants to watch you stroke. So she will give you quite a show to keep you going! BY the end she can tell you are getting really close and you just need to cum... and she wants to see you blow you hot load all over the q24! Cum all over the balloon for her!  You don't want to disappoint Whitney! Email about custom clips!

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Dirtiest Balloon Play EVER

That one time that Princess Dragina, Raina Graysin, and I went to the clay pits in the middle of the Florida woods and had a blast. This is all the balloon fun we had between all the other fun we had. Walking and blowing, stuck in the mud and popping, buried and blow2pop fun and naked dirty girls just having so much fun and laughing and popping all along...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...dyballoon2.gif

That one time that Princess Dragina, Raina Graysin, and I went to the clay pits in the middle of the Florida woods and had a blast. This is all the balloon fun we had between all the other fun we had. Walking and blowing, stuck in the mud and popping, buried and blow2pop fun and naked dirty girls just having so much fun and laughing and popping all along. I do believe this is as dirty as a naked human body can get and we just don't care. Its actually much cooler in the mud and clay so this is where we stay. Every inch of our bodies are covered in a clay covering as this is the most natural sunscreen ever. I experiment with hands free B2P's, bound popping but of course since our hands are so dirty we must depend on friends to put the balloons in our mouths at times. Dragina and I seem to have better luck walking in this quick sand type clay as Raina really struggles at times so we just leave her stuck as we keep blowing our balloons and popping too. Care to join us in the bits of doom or well, pits of bursting balloons that is;)

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Yoga Booty Views while Looning

Bella is happy to have some balloons and blows up a few for you viewing boooty pleasure.
                          So she starts off blowing...and teasing with her yoga pants on.
                          She blows one up and deflates it......blalllhhhhh
                          but the new few are surprises...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19613589.gif

Bella is happy to have some balloons and blows up a few for you viewing boooty pleasure.So she starts off blowing...and teasing with her yoga pants on.She blows one up and deflates it......blalllhhhhhbut the new few are surprises.She blows up 2 and sits on them with her yoga pants until the burst.Then she blows up the one that has 2 huge tits on it.....blows it blows it and bammmmmmm!! Surprise us both, and the noise was so loud, it felt like an earthquake. 

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Sexy with the balloons [VALERY]

Two balloons and a sexy girl.. ready for an incredible game? First I blow the balloons and then I play with them.
                            Look at how I move my body on these and with these balloons.. I'm so sexy and I will make you so horny!
                            I love to feel the balloons on my skin!
                            I play with the balloons until.. the explosions!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonsVALERY.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Sinti sit to pop yelloow zeppellin

Sinti sit to pop yelloow zeppellin

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19616019.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Hannah Butt Pops Balloons

Hannah wearing a stars bikini to celebrate the 4th of July and is excited to get another opportunity to pop more balloons!!! She's adorable as she starts off testing out the first balloon as it pops rather easily. Hannah proceeds to pop the rest of all the balloons with just her cute tight booty...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ButtPopMP4.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎