Picking up the pieces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

Re: Picking up the pieces

That is indeed a great story that has a lot of emotion. If only we all where so lucky.

However, if someone walked in on me mid session I would never be able to finish coz my face would be redder than the balloons I pop.

Comment

• LoudPopper
      • Jan 2016

Thanks! I'm glad everyone enjoyed that story. I actually had a ton of fun writing it, so it had me thinking I might make writing out my balloon stories a hobby. I can think back to a couple of more memorable occurrences that I'd love to bring back to life.

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

I love to find shreds around, even weeks after the „event”. I also love to find and pop forgotten balloons.

If your mother tongue is not English it can be very hard to express what you feel or what you had went through but I will try my best

The story is fairly old, it happend about 30 years ago.

In my childhood I had mixed feelings about balloons; those things fascinated me but I was afraid about the popping. On the other hand I would have liked to pop them but I was not brave enough to do so. Sometimes, when I managed to aquire balloons I blew them up about the two third of the rated size, put them underneath a planket and popped them with a pin through the planket. Then I tried to sit onto the bulging planket in order to pop them but it was very hard and the pop was very muffled so I didn’t enjoy it. As I became braver I realized the most enjoyable way would have been the B2P but I several time chickened out because guessing which one would be the last breath was frightening. In that case I tied the balloon up and tried to step on in. Later I found jumping onto the balloon is more thrilling; once you started you cannot stop . I figured out that the bang is the loudest when the tied neck faces upright and you arrive exactly to the knot . My other favorite way was blowing the balloon up slightly over the rated size, tying it up, batting it up to the ceiling and clapping on it when it was falling back: BANG…

That time balloons were rather expensive here, compared to my pocket money so that was a rare pleasure but once my stepfather came home earlier and caught me on in a jumping action. He told nothing, gave me a smile but from that time I often found some balloons in my drawer. Over that single occasion my “private passion” remained my secret and I enjoyed it without any sensual/sexual charge.

Let’s jump though some decades; I worked as programmer in a computing centre and we got a new colleague, a thirty-some-year old lady. She was rather easy-going and I knew she had affairs with some other colleagues but she did not attract me and she never tried to seduce me. We were friends, we had great laughs and I helped her a lot. She lived with her 7-year-old son and I went several times to her place accomplishing programming tasks even till midnight.

Once I went to her place to work together as usual. We were alone because her son was at his father but that was not the first time, it was not inconvenient for us. When we finished the work and I was to leave I caught sight of an almost flat balloon in the corner.

I don’t know how, some ladies can catch your tiniest turn in mood or can read your most secret thoughts but she said: ”well, it’s from my son’s last week party, I should have discarded it. But, shall I pop it for you?” and put her slipper onto the poor balloon and started to roll it forth and back and sent a teasing smile for me. “Poor balloon, what a pity” I thought but she went on: “No, this is not the right way”, grabbed a pair of scissors and neared to the balloon. I thought “that’s the end” but she only cut the knot of the string on the neck, pressed the balloon to her chest and let it deflate. “Now I will show something more exciting” she said. She was holding the balloon between her palms and started to blow it very slowly. I felt my trousers start to be very tight. She threw a glance at me and said: ”let’s increase the buzz!”. She turned in the face of me, very close, turned her head slightly left adding some place for the growing balloon held in her left hand and with her right hand started to caress the hardest part of my trousers. One little blow, one light stroke… I was totally stunned: here’s a lady, reveling my most secret desires and evidently enjoying the situation! Blowing a balloon just for me! Fearlessly intended to pop a balloon just for me! I don’t know how long the whole case was; I put my left hand to her shoulder, my right hand to her hip. I felt every breath in my palm. I could hardly see her face from the growing balloon, it was sooo big, but I could see she was smiling and I wished to keep this experience for the eternity… but finally the balloon gave it up with a very loud echoing bang. So did I… Shreds were flying around and I felt my underwear became wet…

She burst in laugh and after a while we were laughing together. “That was a thank-you-balloon for your help and also a good-night balloon. Now I quickly wash your underwear and then let’s got to sleep!” ordered. I have to say I slept very-very well.

Next morning we had our breakfast together and she playfully shaken her finger at me:” No more balloons!”.

We never did it again though we worked together for 3 more years. We remained playful friends but sometimes when we met in the company she shown me “thumbs up” and was silently laughing. I’m pretty sure that neither of us can forget that evening…

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎