Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Late delivery frustration

I have had packages delivered late twice in a row the first late thing was delivered today when it was supposed to arrive yesterday and thing that was supposed to arrive today (more loons) hasn't arrived and I have contacted the seller the delivery company is royal mail. Its really irritating that two packages in a row haven't been delivered on time and that whole time its not delivered I'm Sat here thinking will it arrive you guys have any experience like this
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Late delivery frustration

Parcels are often late for me. Especially when it’s something important or something I don’t want people seeing. I remember my first ever balloon order was late. I eventually came on a Saturday when everyone was home. My mum handed me the package. Luckily it hadn’t been opened and had no indication of what was inside. That would of been awkward to explain.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

Most of my loon parcels arrived while everyone is home I'm just lucky no one has opens them the most frustrating part is the parcel I'm waiting on now is then first one I ordered that should of come first not everything else first and it being late do you message the seller when your parcels are late I do it to see if they know what's going on

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I have done, but usually by the time they’ve replied, it’s already arrived. Most of the time they don’t know where it is anyway.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Dude1234
          • Sep 2017

Ok i just hope they arrive tomorrow what really takes the p*** though is when Amazon sends you an email asking to you rate the seller and the email states the package probably delivered as we expected I'm gonna give it till Thursday until I send the seller another email

Comment

• Dude1234
            • Sep 2017

Yeah it is the royal mail delivers my stuff and all of it has been put through the letter box on are front door the main reason it makes me angry is because it's my last delivery of frozen balloon's and to me there extremely valuable so I just want them to arrive and not be dealing with customer service

Comment

• Dude1234
              • Sep 2017

Turns out they were delivered but the wrong print they were frozen balloon's like I order but they were a different Anna and Elsa print I bloody won't be buying from them again the seller is partyland on Amazon so if you order from them be careful

Comment

• lincy
                • Apr 2019

Yahh I do often face problems related to delivery time.
                Helium Tank

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Royal Mail are okay on the whole, but no one can guarantee a cast iron delivery date with the shear amount of items they handle each day. Parcel Farce are by far the worse though. I paid £9.99 on top of my order for Saturday delivery- my item actually arrived the following Tuesday when no one was in. I then had to wait until Friday to collect my parcel as if they can’t deliver it to someone in person they deposit the item at your local post office and as I was working shifts it was closed when I’d finished work. The little courier companies are the best though. Most give a four day window but often you get your item next day (bar Sunday’s- unless it’s Amazon Prime).

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

As for buying stuff of Amazon, what the vendor actually ship out is not their problem. I’ve had alsorts of issues buying inflatables n pool toys from Amazon in the past. Like being sent out an Bestway Orca whale when the item I’d bought was the Intex one. Okay an inflatable whale’s an inflatable whale n all that- those Bestway ones are ugly bloody things. Though just occasionally you come up trumps like when I got sent an old 2010 year of manufacture pre warning ladled Intex Whale and the guy knocked a few quid off it aswell as it was in his words old stock lol!

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018

Courier delivery companies are the bane of my life! I hate them! They never deliver correctly, or on-time, and seem to enjoy making their customer's lives a misery.

I've had parcels from them all: DHL, Fed Ex, UPS, TNT, Royal Mail, USPS, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL, etc, etc, and none are great. The fact that most actively seem to do everything in their power to deter customer's from calling them, to complain or get stuff sorted, doesn't help matters. And they wonder why we get pissy with them, when we (customers) have to resort to underhand methods of looking for unlisted phone numbers online, that will get us through to these companies.

Thankfully, I've now got an arrangement set-up, where any parcels that need signatures or are too big to be put through my letterbox, can be safely left at a local shop just across the road from me, and I can then collect them from them.

But all courier firms seem to enjoy (sadistically?) being a pain towards their customers!

Most of the time, it's stuff coming from Amazon, and customers have no control over which courier company the delivery comes from, yet the couriers blame the senders of the parcels, for the courier's failure-to-deliver! Utter madness!

Comment

• Meililoon
                        aka lyckr
                        • Sep 2014

In my experience, delivery dates are an estimate, unless you pay for express delivery or something, especially if you order from outside your country. Here we only have to deal with three(?) different couriers, one of which is DHL, which usually only delivers high-value parcels and are, as far as I know, the only ones who will deliver to your door. Most parcels either goes to your mailbox, or to the local post office. I made sure to get a quite big mailbox, so that most parcels will fit inside. Always felt a bit awkward having to go pick up balloon shipments, especially when you know people who work there

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎