Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

What's the better color for usage?

I'm only speaking for TufTex. I'm starting to find that certain colors hold up better than others (I prefer crystals). Every time I buy clears, they pop way too easy and same with the blues. Black and yellows seem to be the toughest to break and last a few rides. Red holds up nicely too. Anyone else notice this? I normally buy 24s also.
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: What's the better color for usage?

I reckon black is the most durable TT, but I agree about the clears. I've had heaps of them go well before their rated size!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
      • Jan 2015

Oh I can get them to their size. It's just when I tie them off and start to have some fun it seems some don't last long. The black and yellow ones take a beating though. Just wish the clears did. The black crystals get HUGE necks (almost like the qualatex-but not quite there).

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

I've not had a lot of experience with TufTex, but I've found that with Cattex clears seem to be the strongest. Orange, yellow, and black are also pretty durable, but purple/violet seem to be comparatively frail.

Comment

• LeeRider
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by gayloonfcker
          I'm only speaking for TufTex. I'm starting to find that certain colors hold up better than others (I prefer crystals). Every time I buy clears, they pop way too easy and same with the blues. Black and yellows seem to be the toughest to break and last a few rides. Red holds up nicely too. Anyone else notice this? I normally buy 24s also.
          The second one being blown up in this vid is a TufTex clear and it goes HUGE!...i think its a 24. maybe its down to the freshness of the balloon.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Yes, from my experience the crystal Tuff-Tex 24s grow WAY past rated size...I like the reds in particular....they seem strongest

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎