Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cheshire cat
    • Sep 2015

To tell my wife about my loons or not?

I've been wanting to tell the wife about my love for loons for ages, but I'm afraid of the response. Many of you may be in a similar situation, but what to do ?? She did say a few weeks ago " you have a thing for balloons don't you?" , it took me well by surprise so just blundered my way out of the question.
    It would be great fun to involve her in my loon fun, but a disaster if she freaks out....
  • MalunEri
    • Sep 2015

Re: To tell my wife about my loons or not?

If it has come that far that she suspects it enough to ask, i dont think there would be much harm in actually telling her. i dont know your wife, though
    But living in a relationship where the other part doesn't know a huge part of you just sucks. I know because I had to hide my fetish for years because my other half didnt like it.
    Last edited by MalunEri; 15-10-2015, 19:47.

Comment

• Bluvin
      • Sep 2014

I think waiting this long is a bit unfair to both of you, because such a big commitment was made. If you spend a lot of time fantasizing about what it may be like to have a women involved, then this is a big part of who you are, and it should have been shared. you still have a great chance of you both maturing your sexual relationship, and the fact she asked you know couldn't be a better time it should be expected to be elaborated on now. I would first be curios if she has tried looked up what a thing for balloons is, if she don't follow what your asking you could say like a phobia, just knowing how much of your thing she already knows about could ease you into the rest. let her know that balloons could be a sexual aid between you, that you had fantasy of this since always. maybe even just ask her to start with some just blown up while your having sex first time, it will help you maintain your excitement level more then any reason for her, and then try to figure out where they can fit in during foreplay, go down on her while she is on a 36", b4 using for doggie style. tell her its about seeing her do stuff with balloons sitting on blowing up, just about anything with them would be enjoyable. you could also try to ask her if there was anything in the bedroom she ever wanted to try, she may be also hiding something she would like as sexual role play or she might just be happy to make you happy, introduction is probably the most key factor of acceptance, she needs to understand that its been the fantasy of having your women involved is what is going to do it for you. so be yourself finally, Tell her with the confidence of so many others that this is totally normal to people who had an experience with balloons that lasted, aside from it being balloons extra kink in sex is already huge, and balloons are becoming more well known and sorta mainstream now, widely accepted by many for there partners.
      Last edited by Bluvin; 16-10-2015, 05:18.

Comment

• marja

Make sure if you want to hide it for the rest of your life.

And

Tell her honestly.
        Tell her everything.

or

Use balloons as decoration to surprise her and use them in play between you two and explain afterwards. If she already suspects something, you immediately will know if she wants to be involved or not in your balloon play.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

You must tell her...be brave...the only foundation for a good relationship is truth...she WILL understand....maybe even be into it...

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

I told My Wife early on within the First 6 months about My Balloon Fetish. She was into it. She had a Collection of Needles, Pins and Decorative Hat Pins. She was an Absolute Taunt! I got her pregnant 4 times playing with Balloons.

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

How is she around balloons? Does she enjoy popping or hate it? She should probably know eventually since she's your wife, but I would never try to involve a girlfriend in balloon-play unless they enjoyed balloons.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

If she's already prying about it then she clearly knows. Just talk to her about it. Since she knows, she already feels whatever it is she's going to tell you, so you may as well just discuss it.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
                  • Mar 2023

I think it's important to talk about.
                  If she already has an idea, she can absolutely have a WRONG idea what it's all about. Explain her, tell her that the balloons do not replace her, and how the fetish came up.
                  If she's willing to join, you will realize that earlier would have been better.
                  I wish you lots of luck with that mission .

How long have You been together?

Comment

• Loonerboy9817
                    • Jun 2023

Einfach ganz normal mit ihr darüber reden und ehrlich sein!
                    Dann wirst du merken wie sich das Gespräch entwickelt und daran setzt du an!
                    Solange du offen und ehrlich zu ihr bist wird das funktionieren!

Comment

• Golden
                      • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Cheshire cat
                      I've been wanting to tell the wife about my love for loons for ages, but I'm afraid of the response. Many of you may be in a similar situation, but what to do ?? She did say a few weeks ago " you have a thing for balloons don't you?" , it took me well by surprise so just blundered my way out of the question.
                      It would be great fun to involve her in my loon fun, but a disaster if she freaks out....
                      I mean if shes putting two and two together...then why not? The worse that is going to happen is she gives you a eyebrow raise. The best she goes and get a Balloon and starting having fun

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎