Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brallt
    • Mar 2013

Water balloons?

Color me curious, but has anyone ever experimented with playing with/popping balloon filled with water instead of air? If anyone has, what felt different? Apart from the obvious wet stuff, I imagine they're not as loud to pop, and could be harder-easier to push past their limits... thoughts or stories, anyone?
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Water balloons?

The problem is you're limited as to where you can do it, and once you've filled one to a decent size, they're impossible to move as the weight of the water bursts the balloon. When they pop they just make snap noise - like when you stretch a balloon and let it go, as there's no air under pressure making a rapid escape.

I don't think you'd ever get a balloon as full with water as you can with air - willing to be proved wrong though!
    Vicci x

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Well, you could always fill the balloon with water, under water! That should allow it to be as big as otherwise, though doing anything with them would be somewhat limited. Did see a short movie a while back about some chick with water-filled balloons underwater, though the sound was, as expected not that great and popping them was very uneventful.
      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
        • Oct 2011

I love to get in the tub and fill balloons up till they're almost full size with water and then blow it up with air the rest of the way. They're pretty fun like that When it pops it isn't loud at all which is weird since there's still quite a bit of air in there

Comment

• Jkloon
          • Aug 2013

What I've done is filled them with water and used them in the pool. That way it doesn't take a lot to move them. Idk about popping, but I find them really fun to ride because they jiggle and wrap around me more. It feels really good and I usually finish pretty fast. Don't do it too often though.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎