Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Embarrasing Story with b2p

Thought you guys would enjoy a laugh. Had someone call the police on me because of a certain lung exercise that I do outside using balloons. I went to am empty park a bit away from my house. Thought I was far enough away from houses but I was wrong. I get chronic bronchitis due to near freezing temperatures in Vancouver. It is hit or miss, but affects me between late November to early March every year. Police thought it was hilarious when they found out. Officer was trying pretty hard not to laugh the whole time. Me, not so much. Felt awful for 4 police cars having to waste their time on nothing, searching for a suspect in an apparent shots fired call. They asked me to open my bag though and show them that it was just balloons. I did, but they were 16" qualatex printed balloons. They shined their flashlight on them as it was getting pretty dark. He then asked what type of balloons they were, and how big they got... That question was tough to answer since I initially said normal size. So I said only a bit bigger than a normal balloon. After a few more questions and explaining my health issue as well as checking my ID, the officer said I did nothing wrong and that it's not illegal at all, but it was so awkward, and preventable. He thought it was hilarious though. Relieved that it was so minor, as there had actually been a murder in the area not that long ago.I didn't even get in trouble as it is not illegal in any way shape or form. I also felt terrible and asked him to please apologize to the cops searching and the person who called police. I felt horrible for them. But not a single thing was illegal about it. I popped 4 balloons total. So even the hundreds of shreds on the ground isn't illegal as they are biodegradable. Informative for anyone who pops balloons outside lol.
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Re: Embarrasing Story with b2p

The officer also asked how I pop them. I felt weird answering so said I just make them pop. He said you just blow them up and they pop. I said yes and that was good enough for him. Happy he didn't question that anymore.
    Also after he said I was free to go I never got a call since, from them. A good result for them that it was so minor. Why I assume they let me go so quickly. Probably everyone in their department knows though...

Comment

• Steve_inflator
      • Aug 2013

Wow... Maybe a missed opportunity there. I would have asked the officers if a) they wanted a demo; b) if they'd like to have a go at a b2p themselves; or c) to hold a b2p race with one or 2 of the officers.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
        • Jan 2015

Oh my....that's a hot story actually. If a cop ever asked me anything about balloons and he was hot, I'd try and get the courage to ask him to do something with some balloons if he wanted especially if he was asking that many questions about them.

Comment

• LaylaMoore
          • Feb 2015

Hahahaha! A b2p race with police officers would have been a sight to behold, that's for sure
          Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• LucyWants2POP
            • Feb 2015

Omg! I have always wondered if people will think the balloons popping are gunshots! And btw in my opinion balloon fetish is nothing to be embarrassed about!!!!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎