Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • squash
    • Nov 2015

Size Matters

I've been looking at a few pics and videos, and I have to say that I'm amazed by the size of some balloons. Is it my imagination, or are the manufacturers producing larger and larger ones each year?What are the biggest ones currently available, and what does it feel like to be on top of them?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Size Matters

I think the biggest "regular" latex balloon I've seen for sale is 72". The biggest I've tried is "only" 36" though I remember how amazed I was by the size of my first Q24s, even before I had inflated them

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Biggest ones I've got currently are weather balloons, though I don't plan on popping them any time soon, they were a bit expensive :P not sure what their size is in inches, but they can easily get 3-4m in diameter.
      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• bigloons
        • Jan 2016

New to the forum....

BalloonsFast has 96" round paddle latex balloons that are awesome. My other favorites are the 60" fluted rounds from Tilly (on EBay). It takes some patience and a few breaks, but inflating them by mouth is my favorite.

Besides weather balloons, anyone find any other really large balloons?

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by bigloons
          New to the forum....

BalloonsFast has 96" round paddle latex balloons that are awesome. My other favorites are the 60" fluted rounds from Tilly (on EBay). It takes some patience and a few breaks, but inflating them by mouth is my favorite.

Besides weather balloons, anyone find any other really large balloons?
          GL1200s are my absolute favorite. They inflate to be gigantic, and are very durable even past rated size. They're almost the perfect size for sitting on or having sex on IMO.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

Tuf Tex 36" is My go to Balloon. Anything Bigger isn't useful to Me. They stretch Nicely with each Ride. I add More Air to the Balloon before each Ride. They can Swell to 50" after a couple weeks of Riding and adding More Air. I've only had 2 burst out from under Me in 10 Years. A qualatex 36" would Burst after only 3 or 4 Rides or Sessions. I Cum longer doing slow deflates so I need the Most Amout of Air my Balloon every time I ride to adjust for Air loss while riding.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎