Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Re: Does Anyone Here Use Any Paysites?

The pastel ones aren't bad but next time you go you should definitely get the neon ones. If you think the pastel ones are squishy wait till you try these out! Even fully inflated to absolute max capacity they're still soft to the touch and will get much bigger than the pastel ones. Never tried the glowing ones but I would imagine theyre not as durable a latex as the others. Could be wrong tho, let me know if you decide to blow one up as big as it can

Comment

• 69goon
      • Feb 2013

I've been using clips 4 sale lately and my subscription for club steffi and balloon bounce just expired,but both of them are pretty good.I know italiloon is pretty good to,but it all depends what your into.I like balloon bounce cause it's women sitting and riding balloons.I'm not into inflation or anything like that,but nothing is better than watching a woman sitting and grinding on a balloon.............unless it's 2 or more girls on one balloon at the same time.lol.I have a number of clips with 2 girls on one balloon,a couple with 3 on one and a handfull with 4 girls on one balloon.I love watching that balloon stretch past it's limits with multiple girls on it.Good places to buy balloons on the internet is kaboom balloon importers and topballoon.de i get mine from there and i love them.Top balloon is a little pricey,but they have a lot of cool balloons and they even throw a few different balloons in the parcel for free.I have alot of big ones at home of all types,but some of the better ones are the tuf-tex because they can take some abuse without popping.lol.

Comment

• Nick.giles1
        Rubber Balloon
        • Jun 2013

I used to subscribe to Jaimy Looner. This was a long time ago. She has since stopped updating her site. You can still join and view the 100+ videos she has. I have all of them downloaded. Kinda disappointing there was no more new content. I think it died off about 6 or 7 years ago. On her yahoo page, she mentioned there was some medical issue. I really hope she is ok. I would highly recommend the site despite the lack of updates. She does b2p, lots of sit popping. All the balloons are blown up by mouth. I think there was only one where she filled a giant orange balloon with water in a pool. Some videos are nude, clothed and other in just a bra and panties.

Comment

• silvershadow9810
          • Aug 2013

Hello everyone, John again. I used to use a couple of pay site such as Club Steffi, Italoons, Alissa Inflatables, but honestly and this may seem strange to most if not all of you I have been married for about 4 years now and honestly have decided to give that part of my fetish up. It is still a desire and alluring but I feel it is much better to honor my wife and marriage and not lust after other women. My wife indulges me occasionally though she doesn't have a balloon fetish and still finds it unusual that I do. So I do my best to occasionally involve my wife in what I enjoy though she is usually hesitant if I bring it up. Sometimes in the heat of the moment she will tell me to grab a balloon or something during fun times or special occasions will pop some for me.

Comment

• Balloonblower
            • Oct 2013

I've used C4S on occasion and there is some good stuff there but you do need to be selective and the previews can be terrible - if in doubt, leave it out. Italoon is very good, gorgeous girls, many of whom have been there a while and really seem to get into it, and huge balloons. Blow to Burst, like Emma's Balloons is distinctly underwhelming, as is Mellyloon/Looneynudes. I've bought a few of their DVDs and clips and it's mostly pretty limp stuff. Sadly, several good sites have diappeared over the years - Balloonheart (OK), Balloonextasy (V Good) and Loons-Elevator which was for my money the best of the lot; their video clips were superbly produced and on the popping clips the bangs were very well recorded, unlike so many other clips where you get a pathetic little 'pop', LE gave a good solid BANG, made all the difference. Sadly, LE stopped operating a couple of years back and it seems that the site owner was killed in a car crash - I wonder what happened to all his material? LE clips do crop up on Youtube but in a much smaller format, or course.
            Blow 'em up to bursting point and don't stop blowing!

Comment

• Banzure
              Inflater of Dolls
              • Feb 2013

C4S seems like a massive ripoff, considering that most single vids cost the same as a months subscription to a "regular" paysite. After the fiasco that was RubYourToy, I've been looking at alissainflatables, slightly expensive and they only keep a few months worth of clips on the site, which is a bit sad, but they quality seems quite high and the ladies are very lovely. Also, I quite like watching them overinflate and destroy inflatables, so... I dunno, I may give it a try soon enough.
              Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Bigballoons94
                • Oct 2013

Try using vk.com

It is a social networking site, like facebook. But there are a lot of looners too, who shares videos, pictures from the balloon fetish sites. Plenty of looners to talk to, seeing many videos and pictures!

It's awesome! Check it out. ~

Comment

• Discworldfan
                  • Mar 2014

I have found C4S to be pretty good. I love the videos from Emily Addison and anything with either Elan or Danica in them. I've had Elan do some customs and she can really work the balloon.
                  A few years back Giantess Katelyn did a custom for me as well - about 20 mins long. Still one of my favs.

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                    • Oct 2011

Do you know if Katelyn still does customs? I have like 6 of her videos, I really like her. And what did she charge?

Comment

• Discworldfan
                      • Mar 2014

She is still around, and doing more balloon vids. I think she charged like 100?

Comment

• Jkloon
                        • Aug 2013

Loonertube! It's an amazing website. Has anything you could imagine and is 100% free!

Comment

• sybian
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Banzure
                          C4S seems like a massive ripoff, considering that most single vids cost the same as a months subscription to a "regular" paysite. After the fiasco that was RubYourToy, I've been looking at alissainflatables, slightly expensive and they only keep a few months worth of clips on the site, which is a bit sad, but they quality seems quite high and the ladies are very lovely. Also, I quite like watching them overinflate and destroy inflatables, so... I dunno, I may give it a try soon enough.
                          You are totally right that C4S is a rip off. Ten bucks for a ten minute video? I could easily get a hundred times more video for a few bucks more on many websites.

Comment

• sybian
                            • Jun 2014

Anyone interested in trading balloon vids send me an email at toronto211 @ hotmail.com

Comment

• Jkloon
                              • Aug 2013

My favorite balloon model is Alexis Paige. I believe she has videos on C4S, but I've seen all of hers on Loonertube.

Comment

• sybian
                                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Jkloon
                                My favorite balloon model is Alexis Paige. I believe she has videos on C4S, but I've seen all of hers on Loonertube.
                                My favorite is Tara Bush. Do you have any videos of her?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎