Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John225
    • Jan 2018

D and l toys back in business!

I just tried to order the sprinkler beach balls from them again and I was successful this time! Hopefully they will come in!
  • Benjy
    • Mar 2018

Re: D and l toys back in business!

I was curious about this; they're ebay site seems to have just been listing mechanical parts for a while now. I wondered if they'd lost-out to the likes of Beachballs.com.

It's a shame because (at a point where the selection of toys here in the UK was pretty poor, particularly in the winter) I was able to get some amazing inflatables off D&L, good friendly service too. It'll be interesting if they're back in business after all.

Comment

• John225
      • Jan 2018

I ordered 6 sprinkler beach balls and I only got 3,i emailed them the Sunday after I got them and had no reply, I sent another email last Sunday with no reply so I guess I'm going to try calling them. I want to do business with them still but they have to do better than this. If I can't even get what I order I can't keep buying from them!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

I made a number of orders from them last year and my experiences have been mixed. My first two orders were for a large amount of 36" blue / red / yellow, and 36" blue / red / white balls. They were made of that nicer thin glossy plastic ( I would suspect it was old stock from possibly a decade or so ago. But it took me a few dozen emails and three phone calls, just to get those two orders sent out.

Toward the end of last year, I saw he had new stock on his ebay store. Seeing they were 42" winter white balls, I was hoping that they be made of the same plastic used in my earllier purchase of the blue / red / white balls, I proceeded to get a sample of 4. They arrived a few weeks later. Upon opening the package, the plastic they were made of already felt different. Upon inflating the 42" winter whites, the PVC was more like canvas, and the two that I inflated had pin holes near the sceams.

With the difficulties in communications, and general decline in quality, I've given up on D&L toys, but glad I did get a heap from him when the quality of his inflatables was good.

Comment

• Beachballer
          • Mar 2018

I bought this from them a week or two ago. I love it, just wish they had the color one. http://beachballworld.com/36-6-panel...-w-clear-tube/

Comment

• John225
            • Jan 2018

Have you tried the one with the frost tube? Gotta love the texture

Comment

• Beachballer
              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by John225
              Have you tried the one with the frost tube? Gotta love the texture
              Is it any better?

Comment

• John225
                • Jan 2018

Changes everything!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘