How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?

I'll find my mrs. Right....shes out there

Comment

• gayloonfcker
      • Jan 2015

I try to be sweet for my guys (even if they are straight) :P
      Last edited by gayloonfcker; 06-11-2017, 20:52.

Comment

• Tecumseh
        • Nov 2017

wow, bubble, that's a really sad story! being able to share something like this and then seeing it walk away.

Myself I'm actually in the middle of trying to find the right way to talk to my gf about this. She knows about it, she respects it and she's also kind of curious. But I don't have a good way to talk to her about it. Only when I'm a little drunk I have the guts to say a little more about it

I am planning to involve her one of these days. Sometimes I leave a couple of 36 inch balloons laying in the bedroom, but she doesn't really know what to do with them, besides throwing them up in the air or bouncing them on my head when I'm still asleep. That's not how it works, but she's kind of trying, so I don't want to discourage her

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Yeah, Tecumseh....it really stinks, sucks & blows....but it's just one of those things, y'know? Life's experiences can very much hurt sometimes...but one always comes away stronger in the end! I will meet someone else...& I'll balloon her up just the same as I've always done! It just wasn't ment to be, is all

As for your situation...continue to educate her on what you like & above all....be completely open & honest with her!

Comment

• BLoon157
            • Oct 2020

In my case I introduce her just because she want to know how an happy couple break up after 18 months (talking about my ex.. yes, my ex broke up with me when I told her about my fetish.)

she accepted it, initially was a bit worried about how to do everything, she doesn't know how everything work that and she made me a lot of question.
            that happened over 4 years ago and we're still together today

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍