Old 15-11-2018, 04:19 AM

bigballcollector is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let's write a story together!
there is a lack of ideas...? I would be awesome if a girl writes the story, I think it would be much more special than that men can write, do you agree?
Old 03-12-2018, 10:47 PM

loonerfun00 is on a distinguished road
i am starting to get uncomfotable and very nervous. I don't like it when I'm not the one in control of the balloons' fate.
i look at my options, i can either chicken out or explode the balloon myself. I opt for the latter.

"Uh, can i burst it?"

"mhhmmm", she refused with a headshake resulting in the overinflated balloon to dance wildly around her lips.

the messed up neck was pushing against her lips. Saliva inside the 24 inch balloon indicated a sloppy and messy ending.

i place my fingers tightly in my ears and lean back a little.

jess looks at me surprised, she smiles and resumes her blowing.

jess takes a huge breath and blows firmly. Mid breath, the balloon goes BANG, showering both of us with pink latex and sticky saliva from both our mouths. I cringe, jess leans in and kisses me on the lips.
Is she really a looner? i mean what are the odds? it's highly unlikely, maybe she's doing this to get in my pants after all.

(i personaly think that jess shouldn't be a looner, and keep it a bit realistic. But i have no problem following your ideas, whatever they may be.)

There was only silence in the room, Jess's eyes were doing the talking, they were filled with lust and love. She wanted me. I didn't know Jess was into girls.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

At this point, i didn't really care, my vagina needed relief so badly, and she just admitted to being a looner herself, was she for real?

"It's okay, but..Jess, are you really a looner?"

"Uh, no, i just wanted to tease you a bit, seeing you like that was the sexiest thing, i couldn't resist joining."

"how do you know about all these things then?"

"well, last week when i was going out, i opened the door but then i forgot my keys, so i closed the door and walked silently to my bedroom to where my other purse was, you surely thought i was gone, because you started pleasuring yourself and blowing up a balloon, the bang scared the shit out of me. I searched your fantasy up and read about it, very funny fantasy you got there. And later that same day i found your bag of qualatex 24 inch balloons."

All of this was getting me very wet. I was never into girls but now i couldn't care less, I wanted to finish. I spread my legs wide open inviting her.
She looks at the gigantic wet patch between my legs and smiles.

"you sure you want this?" asked jess

that was enough to set me aflame. i Stand up walk to her and kiss her hard on the lips.

Jess pushes me away and goes to my nightdrawer and grabs my stash of balloons. I feel a bit wierd since she knew about my fetish. She grabs an uninflated blue 24 inch qualatex balloon and pushes me into the bed.

I was breathing heavily, i was teased so much , my orgasm postoned for so long, i'm in for an explosive end.

Last edited by loonerfun00; 03-12-2018 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:47 AM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by loonerfun00 View Post
i am starting to get uncomfotable and very nervous. I don't like it when I'm not the one in control of the balloons' fate.
i look at my options, i can either chicken out or explode the balloon myself. I opt for the latter.

"Uh, can i burst it?"

"mhhmmm", she refused with a headshake resulting in the overinflated balloon to dance wildly around her lips.

the messed up neck was pushing against her lips. Saliva inside the 24 inch balloon indicated a sloppy and messy ending.

i place my fingers tightly in my ears and lean back a little.

jess looks at me surprised, she smiles and resumes her blowing.

jess takes a huge breath and blows firmly. Mid breath, the balloon goes BANG, showering both of us with pink latex and sticky saliva from both our mouths. I cringe, jess leans in and kisses me on the lips.
Is she really a looner? i mean what are the odds? it's highly unlikely, maybe she's doing this to get in my pants after all.

(i personaly think that jess shouldn't be a looner, and keep it a bit realistic. But i have no problem following your ideas, whatever they may be.)

There was only silence in the room, Jess's eyes were doing the talking, they were filled with lust and love. She wanted me. I didn't know Jess was into girls.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

At this point, i didn't really care, my vagina needed relief so badly, and she just admitted to being a looner herself, was she for real?

"It's okay, but..Jess, are you really a looner?"

"Uh, no, i just wanted to tease you a bit, seeing you like that was the sexiest thing, i couldn't resist joining."

"how do you know about all these things then?"

"well, last week when i was going out, i opened the door but then i forgot my keys, so i closed the door and walked silently to my bedroom to where my other purse was, you surely thought i was gone, because you started pleasuring yourself and blowing up a balloon, the bang scared the shit out of me. I searched your fantasy up and read about it, very funny fantasy you got there. And later that same day i found your bag of qualatex 24 inch balloons."

All of this was getting me very wet. I was never into girls but now i couldn't care less, I wanted to finish. I spread my legs wide open inviting her.
She looks at the gigantic wet patch between my legs and smiles.

"you sure you want this?" asked jess

that was enough to set me aflame. i Stand up walk to her and kiss her hard on the lips.

Jess pushes me away and goes to my nightdrawer and grabs my stash of balloons. I feel a bit wierd since she knew about my fetish. She grabs an uninflated blue 24 inch qualatex balloon and pushes me into the bed.

I was breathing heavily, i was teased so much , my orgasm postoned for so long, i'm in for an explosive end.

Awesome!! If u think it would be better to denote jess as a non looner then go ahead!! There's no problem in it. After all we are writing this story together! I'm glad that after so many days someone has tried to continue it.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:53 AM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bigballcollector View Post
there is a lack of ideas...? I would be awesome if a girl writes the story, I think it would be much more special than that men can write, do you agree?
Sadly, most of the threads on this forum are ignored by the female members. I think our tendency to have a talk with them might be giving a weird image to male looners as desperate beings. At last I would say, no female looner would like to talk to us coz at some point or other she would think that we might ask for her photos and nudes.

If some female looner sees my message:

Not all male looners are same. We too hate those trashmouths who always persuade a female looner for stuffs. Due to them the looner community is lacking audacity.