Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: You have a choice to make...

I used to do that, but I couldn't get the elastic tight enough so air would leak, and sometimes the neck would get all crumpled up and stick to itself. I've been using clips lately. Sometimes half knots.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Sometimes I will use a clip on my balloons or I cut the mouthpiece just a little and let the balloon just deflate slowly, I very very rarely bust my balloons , I don't like when my balloons pop
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

I just use a pair of nail scissors and snip by the knot. My wife, who isn't a looner btw taught me to do that. I've used this method hundreds of times and have never had a balloon pop or any issues! Doesn't matter if they are under or over inflated either!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Half knot...always the half knot

Comment

• Seasider
            • Jan 2016

I generally keep a couple of the nicer ones in the wardrobe, the rest I snip the neck by the knot with scissors to deflate. I only get rid of my misprint collection quickly as I don't see the as so special in terms of my collection.

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

If they ain't burst during play

I only own large balloons- 24's, 36's, 72's, GL's and cloudburster's so I use zibi clips on their necks with these. But then there's something magical about allowing a balloon to slowly deflating after use...... I love all those tiny wrinkles that appear and grow as the latex contracts again.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                • Mar 2017

Before I could tie balloons I used to place a battery into the ballon neck and loop a rubber band through itself and tighten the neck, I could see the battery moving around while playing with the balloon, when I had enough I would loosen the rubber, take out the battery and leave the balloon fly around while deflating, it would be used another time. Later I used to hide 14"- 16" balloons under my bed and deflate the bigger ones, since then I halft knot all each time
                Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• iguessimalooner
                  • Dec 2017

Depends. Usually with balloons I buy from BU. I put clips or bands on them. With grocery store or balloons I can easily get, I just pop them when they get too old or oxidized. I always keep balloons for a while inside one of my rooms, then get rid/untie them when needed.
                  Texas y'all.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                    Inflatable Enthusiast
                    • Oct 2017

Well I deflate them if I have to get rid of them, but I am usually reluctant to do so. I value their existence (I believe in souls, and I believe objects have souls, as well as creatures), so I try to keep them for as long as possible, while making their existence (no matter how short or long) as pleasant as possible. I'd never dream of hurting a balloon, or an inflatable for that matter.

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

I always tie them with rubber bands and then I untie them when I finish
                      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍