Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Baby Shower Balloon Pop-A-Thon - My First Try At a Story

Here's my shot at a story....I know its not everyones thing but I enjoyed writing it

Baby shower pop a thon

Sophia, Lilly and Sarah were busy at work setting up for Sarah's baby shower. Sarah was 7 months pregnant, but they wanted to keep the gender of the baby a surprise. "We have the party favors, the food is ready, and games are here, and all is left is to fill up the balloons", said Lilly as she grabbed a handful of bags of pink and blue balloons from a bin. "The helium tank is over there", she pointed. "We need to bring it back to Party Central this evening or tomorrow night"

Sophia and Lilly did not know that Sarah secretly loved to blow up, play with and pop balloons, and this was her day! Sarah was very excited! "I'll blow up a balloon" said Sarah proudly and opened a bag of pink balloons printed with "It's a Girl!" on them. She stuck the balloon on the tank and began inflating. The pink balloon grew bigger and bigger. Lilly caught a glimpse as Sarah had the balloon at pear shape, with it creaking slightly. "Sarah!" she exclaimed, "that is too big, its going to pop!" Sarah smiled, "I wanted them really really big. I love big helium balloons at parties" She held the balloon to the helium tank with one hand, and the other rubbed her swollen pregnant bump. "Just a little more helium" she said and tapped the nozzle of the tank. The balloon grew even more, squeaking and creaking in protest. The balloon had a full neck now. "Gotta make it bigger" said Sophia who was busy getting the tables ready.

Sarah pushed down on the nozzle and smiled as the balloon kept inflating larger and larger. "Wow that is big!" exclaimed Lilly and both Lilly and Sophia covered their ears. The pink "its a girl" balloon burst loudly! "Wow! that was fun! I want to pop more!" "Maybe I'll sit on one next", Sarah said, "hey guys want to have a quick balloon contest?", while rubbing her belly. "Sure!" they said. Sarah did not want them to know that secretly, she was turned on by the thought of her and her friends playing with big balloons.

Sophia handed sarah 3 balloons from the various bags. One was a baby blue "Its a Boy!" print, a pink "It's a Girl!" print, and a generic pink balloon. "Blow these up, and we will bounce on them and see who can pop theirs" Sarah said. The girls were in agreement, and Sarah began to inflate each balloon. The got bigger and bigger and swelled into a pear shape. "Wow those got big!" said Sophia and Lilly. Sarah just smiled. After tying a ribbon to each balloon and letting them bop up to the ceiling, Sarah handed each girl a balloon. "Lets get on the floor and sit on them."

Each girl got down on their knees and put the balloon between their crotches. They began to bounce and roll around. Immediately each girl began to feel something....they were liking the feeling of the balloons on their crotch. "Mmm this feels good" said Sarah. "I actually like the balloon touching there" said Lilly and Sophia. The girls began to stop bouncing and starting rubbing and grinding on the balloons, which squeaked loud. "I wonder if it would feel better if I stripped down a bit" said Lilly, as she removed here pants and shirt, exposing her bra and panties. The other girls followed suit, Sarah's big belly exposed. The girls, now down to their bra and panties went back down on their big helium balloons forcing them to stay under their bodies, as they wanted desperately to float up to the ceiling. Sophia noticed Lilly's panties were starting to get wet, this turned her on. "Mmmm I like this!" Sophia said and the girls starting humping their balloons sensually. Back and forth, back and forth. The girls began moaning, especially Sarah, who was extremely turned on by the balloons and her big bump.

Without thought, Sophia and Lilly sat next to eachother, with their balloons still straddling between their legs. As they humped their balloons they kissed eachother passionately. With the balloons squeaking underneath them. Sarah couldn't take it and began grinding hard on her balloon. She orgasmed immediately. Meanwhile, Sophia and Lilly were ontop eachother, with the balloons in between them, grinding hard. Both girls moans loudly as one final thrust into the balloon caused both girls to orgasm hard.

"Wow!" Sarah exclaimed, that was amazing! The other girls, smiled and got up to put their clothes on. "That was hot and now I think I have a thing for helium balloons!" said Lilly with a wink. "Well we need to finish decorating for the shower, guys" said Sophia to both girls. But lets keep a few balloons aside for some fun when the shower is over.

The End.
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: Baby Shower Balloon Pop-A-Thon - My First Try At a Story

Not my thing, but it was an enjoyable read none the less, you did rather well!
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

Thank you! I know its not everyone's thing but I appreciate the kind response!

Comment

• simonewz
        • Aug 2016

Thank you ! What an amazing story !

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

Thank you!

Comment

• Pink Balloon