Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

5 Days of Looner Activities

So I'll have the place to myself for 5 days during thanksgiving break. No college classes, no work (time off), no family there, no responsibilities! I'm trying to plan out what all I'll do.

Assuming I won't be highly intoxicated for most of that time, I intend to use some of it to try some new things with balloons and inflatables. What are y'alls best ideas for things to do i.e. balloon room, mass destruction, etc.?
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: 5 Days of Looner Activities

Making a balloon room will definitely be fun. You can fill up a room and then just keep the balloons inflated for impromptu fun throughout break, and then when it's over, you can have fun popping them all if you like that.

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Originally posted by OverTheTop
      Making a balloon room will definitely be fun. You can fill up a room and then just keep the balloons inflated for impromptu fun throughout break, and then when it's over, you can have fun popping them all if you like that.
      I'd definitely take everything out of said room and cover the floor with tarp. I did two blow-to-pops in my bathroom the other day and I'm still finding pieces.

Comment

• Popper12345
        • Jun 2018

I just had a balloon room yesterday with a pack of 12” balloons, six 17”, two 24”, some giant heart shaped balloons, and an overinflated 36” balloon... it was sooooo fun and too bad they had to get popped!! (Mostly by squeezing)

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

I’m not a popper, but I know I’d get out my giant balloons that I couldn’t otherwise keep around.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎