X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonlYlonner
    • Mar 2024

Q24 necking

Hello guys,

When i try to overinflate some Q24 they always pop before i can get a nice huge neck. Preinflating them made it worse the pop as soon as the neck started to be inflated.So guys i need your help , how can i get a huge neck at q24 before they pop ?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Q24 necking

I think there's some bad batches of Q24s out there at the moment. Someone else here had the same problem a while ago. Where did you get them from? I bought a few from Nordic Looners a few months ago and they neck just fine.

Comment

• LoonlYlonner

I bought them in a party store in germany.
      Yes that could be.
      Maby i try some from an onlinestore
      With good references

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

Someone made a small list of some online stores here http://blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19378

I've always received good items from Loonerworld, Nordic Looners and Balloons United. I personally prefer Nordic Looners because they have really quick shipping to Norway and the guy running it used to post on another forum I'm on

Comment

• gayloonfcker
          • Jan 2015

So I just got a batch of Q24's. The purple ones that I got seem to pop before the get too big however the other ones I got (clear, yellow, various color) seem to be ok. ESPECIALLY the clear! Those are tough f*ckers!!

Comment

• Rubberfunn
            • Oct 2015

Absolutely love the qually 24s , i bought 10 bags of 5 crystal ones from KBI , they neck really well before they burst.

Mine are fine , like mentioned , prob a bad batch !

I B2P 2 last evening , they necked out so much i could hardly hold the neck anymore and were mega tight before they went boom.

Rubberfunn

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍