Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Qualatex Bubbles

I am going to have my place to myself next weekend and wanted to get some helium filled Qualatex bubbles in girly prints. Has anyone tried them? Do they feel good to ride? Do they pop easily if handled on the rough side lol Any review would be appreciated!

Thx!
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Qualatex Bubbles

Anyone? Lol they look like alot of fun to hump and ride on but wanna hear if anyone has experiences with em!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I wanna look into getting a Qualitex bubble balloon too I've watched various videos on YouTube about how to inflate them properly...they're somewhat similar to mylar/foils in that they have self sealing helium valves but i think the material is softer & stretchier. They can be a bit pricey too & I always wondered about their durability. I'm curious as to how they stand up. I do believe that once the seal is broken on the pack that the bubble balloon has to be blown up right away while it's still "good" but I'm not one hundred percent sure...

I am curious, tho....it would be like looning with a big bubble!

Comment

• Big Balloons!
        • Jul 2016

Never tried them, personally, but they sure do look like they're fun to ride. All I've heard is that they're like a foil balloon that's can stretch a bit like a latex. Apparently they last a long time inflated and pack a bit more lift too. I should get some at some point, let us know how it goes!

Comment

• Big Balloons!
          • Jul 2016

Also, I remember seeing "double bubbles" before - it's basically a bubble balloon with another balloon inside it. Seems like fun!

Comment

Wait, double bubble?! It's a bubble balloon with another balloon inside?! That sounds like super cool, fun stuff!

Comment

• JOhara
              • Jul 2015

Sounds like I gotta buy one and try it out!

Comment

• BYGavia
                • Dec 2017

Y'all had better report back here with your findings!

Comment

• snh61
                  • Sep 2017

I've played with bubbles a lot. They are great!

They are indeed a stretchy plastic and require quite some pressure to inflate fully. And I like that, I like overinflating stuff that needs a bit more pressure than simple balloon.

They are also surprisingly durable. Way more than a regular balloon. They are also quite tough when fully inflated.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
                    Wait, double bubble?! It's a bubble balloon with another balloon inside?! That sounds like super cool, fun stuff!
                    Yeah, that’s what they do at the Disney parks. The bubble kind of works as a protective shell.

Comment

I'm starting to think i really want to try one of these bubble balloons & I love the idea behind the double bubble as well I know they have to be blown up until the wrinkles in the seam disappear so I assume they must be under some decent pressure; which is great! I see them ALL the time at my local grocery store with awesome prints but they are sooo bloody expensive. I still want one though & I'll bet they're fun! Im curious as to just how stretchy they can be!

Comment

• Alan
                        • Dec 2014

I have had a few filled with air very tight. They a little stretchy and feel good as a foot rest too. My ex gf and I have popped them with bare feet and they made quite a loud bang! They are somewhat like a thin beach ball 😊

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎