Old 10-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Explaining to Parents
Originally Posted by bigballcollector View Post
I am sure you do not have to explain and she already knows what is going on. Why don't you answer her questions? I don't mean a backfire, prankish ways to let her know you want privacy, don't be serious, use the way you troll friends, you know. I would like get more details about your relationship with your mother and her personality. I would say leaving a fully inflated toy in your room is the first step, add some more here and there, just test the waters.
Well I keep the door shut (at least whenever I have the toy inflated). But the awkward thing is if I'm lying in bed at night, snuggling with Layla (my whale), and my mom walks in, it'll be pretty strange to explain, lying there with an inflatable whale on top of me. I just want to move out as soon as possible, since I'm extremely self conscious about this whole thing.

Oh, and on another note, I usually have Layla with me wherever I am in the house ('cause I'm such a loner, extremely unpopular at school with basically no friends, besides my one (and counting) inflatable lol), since I sleep in my bedroom and use the computer in the spare room (no WiFi at home, have to use neighbor's), so I have to move her about the house. That's another weird thing, when I'm sitting in the spare room, using the computer, with Layla in here with me, resting her head on my lap, me gently stroking her, hearing her beautiful squeak, and my mom walks in. That's probably the biggest problem.

Last edited by loonerdude44; 10-12-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:17 PM

Capsaicin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The danger these days being these self help online psycology sites. Just Google ' My son/daughter has an inflatable whale in their bedroom' and hey ho- you can guess what Google will reply to them!
I was curious and I did find one ontopic result where a son was caught humping an clear blue whale. But the replies they got where rather like: "Be more worried about your sons bad grades." and "that must not be a fetish for sure, as he still could explore his sexuality." and such stuff. I'm not worried about that so much.

In fact, I think my parents clued the things together with me and pool toys (although I'm not entirely sure). But they never seemed to be bothered about this. As parents usually shouldn't be with rather "benign" fetishes on inanimate objects like balloons, pool toys or stuffed animals. So I never had to explain it to my parents. But I'm also rather wary when I'm following my fetish at my parents home. Although, they don't really seem to care I really don't want to smear it into their faces.

About parents searching the internet for their childrens fetishes I'm somewhat less worried about about self helping sites but more about such (kind of) yellow press (like) articles, in the likes of this one: "Exploring the Looner Fetish -- People Who F*ck Inflatable Pool Toys" (Btw. that article mentions popping. So click it on your own risk everyone).
Imo, such articles do seem to have "the potential" of cementing misconceptions of the "normies" when it comes fetishes they know nothing about.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
Originally Posted by Capsaicin View Post
I was curious and I did find one ontopic result where a son was caught humping an clear blue whale. But the replies they got where rather like: "Be more worried about your sons bad grades." and "that must not be a fetish for sure, as he still could explore his sexuality." and such stuff. I'm not worried about that so much.

In fact, I think my parents clued the things together with me and pool toys (although I'm not entirely sure). But they never seemed to be bothered about this. As parents usually shouldn't be with rather "benign" fetishes on inanimate objects like balloons, pool toys or stuffed animals. So I never had to explain it to my parents. But I'm also rather wary when I'm following my fetish at my parents home. Although, they don't really seem to care I really don't want to smear it into their faces.

About parents searching the internet for their childrens fetishes I'm somewhat less worried about about self helping sites but more about such (kind of) yellow press (like) articles, in the likes of this one: "Exploring the Looner Fetish -- People Who F*ck Inflatable Pool Toys" (Btw. that article mentions popping. So click it on your own risk everyone).
Imo, such articles do seem to have "the potential" of cementing misconceptions of the "normies" when it comes fetishes they know nothing about.
Yeah, I've seen that one. I'm extremely cautious, so I won't be caught in the act! I wonder if my mom's reaction will change if/when I have multiple pool toys!
Old 12-12-2017, 06:24 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I got caught a few times (mostly walked in on) but not always whilst humping the living daylights out of something. Back then I'd often wear things like swimrings with a smallish (24inch) beach ball inflated tightly down inside it. I loved inflating stuff as tightbas I could underneath my clothing....
Old 13-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
I obviously don't have all the details regarding your relationship with her, but if teasing is the worst you get, chances are it's pretty good.

My suggestion would be, if you feel safe doing so, to have a one-time conversation on the matter. Explain yourself without giving too many graphic or intimate details, and explain how you feel regarding the jokes. If you truly have a good relationship with her, this one awkward conversation could pay off in the time between now and when you eventually leave.

I only wish I had that to worry about, instead of consequences ranging from an interrogation to downright corrective punishment; to be able to talk freely about things that trouble me instead of keeping them hidden to protect myself.

I wish you luck in whatever choice you make.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:12 PM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
It's when your caught stark naked 'mid ride' on beach ball in your teen years thats takes some explaining!
Was also caught a number of times during my early teen years. Imagine trying to explain ones way out, after she walks in when I'm rubbing a fully inflated 15 litre wine / spring water mylar cask bladder over my crutch naked.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Big Thud Joe View Post
Was also caught a number of times during my early teen years. Imagine trying to explain ones way out, after she walks in when I'm rubbing a fully inflated 15 litre wine / spring water mylar cask bladder over my crutch naked.
Well I'm not doing anything of that nature since I do still live with my mother (but I do occasionally when I know she isn't there). I just keep the door shut and mom hasn't mentioned it for months. I think (I hope) I'm in the clear. I'm hopefully going to move out in around 1 to 1 and a half years. Then I'll have all the inflatables, and maybe some balloons around occasionally. I'm not as much into balloons as I was because balloons are photodegradable, the oxidize and lose their shine and eventually just break down and are unusable, sometimes they spontaneously pop. Inflatables don't do that (unless the pressure is insanely high), but when they do you can always fix them since they don't shatter into a million pieces. I still have a small-ish stash of cheapo balloons from the store (they aren't all that bad) that I'm not really using. $15 bucks and you can have them ($5 for the loons and $10 for intl shipping). They're not like QTex, TTex, Belbal or anything. They're decent though, I've never had one pop on me spontaneously (but that's because I check them for weak spots before fully inflating them, a few out of every 50 or so have weak spots, good for B2Ps I guess). PM me if you want 'em.

Last edited by loonerdude44; 26-12-2017 at 02:06 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

I just keep my bedroom door shut so she can't see in there. She doesn't go in there so it's not much of a problem. The only reason that I keep my door shut is because it's a small room and the whale is clearly visible from the doorway, and since I live in a small house, my doorway is right in the kitchen, with the main door also in the kitchen, right next to my bedroom door. I only hope we never get visitors, let alone the landlord (who only visits very rarely but still).

Every day I go in there every now and then when mom's not nearby so I can snuggle with Layla (the whale), you know, hug her, kiss her, stroke her and hear her cute vinyl squeak.

There's another problem. I may be buying a product from Hongyi soon (if I can scrape together the funds), and it's one with an SPH, specifically a violet and yellow dragoness. If mom sees it then I'll have an extremely awkward conversation to have. Wish me luck getting one, I've tried to get a quote for 1 of them, with a single SPH, the colors portrayed in the photos, at about 5 ft. 8 in. tall. I'll be able to get really intimate with one of those sexy things! One of their better designs to be honest.
https://hongyitoy.en.alibaba.com/pro...table_Sex.html
Old 02-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by loonerdude44 View Post
There's another problem. I may be buying a product from Hongyi soon (if I can scrape together the funds), and it's one with an SPH, specifically a violet and yellow dragoness. If mom sees it then I'll have an extremely awkward conversation to have. Wish me luck getting one, I've tried to get a quote for 1 of them, with a single SPH, the colors portrayed in the photos, at about 5 ft. 8 in. tall. I'll be able to get really intimate with one of those sexy things! One of their better designs to be honest.
https://hongyitoy.en.alibaba.com/pro...table_Sex.html
Good luck with the purchase and potential conversation.

I just checked out their page. It looks like they make the giant beach ball for the ThirtyThreeRooms people. Good stuff.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Originally Posted by t17forLife View Post
Good luck with the purchase and potential conversation.

I just checked out their page. It looks like they make the giant beach ball for the ThirtyThreeRooms people. Good stuff.
Yeah some of their products are pretty good (from what I've heard) but there are often some really annoying white lines along the seams on some of them and sometimes the paint rubs off really easily. I do like the dragon/dragoness inflatables they make (especially with SPHs) but I'm not one to want to fuck a beach ball.