Old 09-12-2017, 04:37 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Explaining to Parents
So I live with my mom, and she sometimes walks into my room to see my inflatable orca, and teases me about it and it pisses me off. Hence why I want to move out (also so I can have more inflatables). Any way to shut her up?
Old 09-12-2017, 06:04 AM

bigballcollector is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Explaining to Parents
I think it already became normal for her to see the whale in your room. You should take it easy and let time go by. What does she tell to you? is that something like "is that your girlfriend? just curious
Old 09-12-2017, 07:52 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Why do you need to tell them anything???
If they're asking already chances are they're already clued up on things. The danger these days being these self help online psycology sites. Just Google ' My son/daughter has an inflatable whale in their bedroom' and hey ho- you can guess what Google will reply to them!

In this day n age if they're reasonably tech savvy it's easier than ever for them to jump to conclusions without the full facts presented before them.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
Why do you need to tell them anything???
If they're asking already chances are they're already clued up on things. The danger these days being these self help online psycology sites. Just Google ' My son/daughter has an inflatable whale in their bedroom' and hey ho- you can guess what Google will reply to them!

In this day n age if they're reasonably tech savvy it's easier than ever for them to jump to conclusions without the full facts presented before them.
She's definitely not tech savvy. I'm the one who knows anything about technology in the household.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigballcollector View Post
I think it already became normal for her to see the whale in your room. You should take it easy and let time go by. What does she tell to you? is that something like "is that your girlfriend? just curious
She says shit like "playing with your blow up doll?"
Old 09-12-2017, 10:05 AM

It's when your caught stark naked 'mid ride' on beach ball in your teen years thats takes some explaining!
Old 09-12-2017, 01:32 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Lol! What craggy said!
Old 09-12-2017, 02:11 PM

Think I got caught out about four, or maybe more often in my early teen years. Fortunately I moved with my job and was able to rent my own flat when I turned 21. Other than packing stuff away when the pain in the arse landlord wanted to look at things it was so much easier not having to sneak upstairs, be quiet when indulging in a session or packing everything away again afterwards.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Well yeah, there is that. But I try to keep things clean, since I do still live with my mother. I feel that Layla is more of a companion than a sexual trigger. Call me crazy if you want. I'm just that lonely.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:41 AM

bigballcollector is on a distinguished road
I am sure you do not have to explain and she already knows what is going on. Why don't you answer her questions? I don't mean a backfire, prankish ways to let her know you want privacy, don't be serious, use the way you troll friends, you know. I would like get more details about your relationship with your mother and her personality. I would say leaving a fully inflated toy in your room is the first step, add some more here and there, just test the waters.