Old 11-09-2017, 05:06 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Popping vs nonpopping?
I don't usually pop inflatables because they are kind of hard for me to get hold of. But I do like making them tight. I refuse to stop blowing until they are rock hard. Love fighting to force more air in. One day there's going to be an accident. I've got no doubt that I could blow to pop one if I tried.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:49 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by infl8doz View Post
Non Popper here.

Too expensive for me to pop. Plus the sexual excitement they give me would be lost if I popped them.
Usually when I pop mine I just poke a couple small holes in it that can be easily patched with some tape, I don't rip it apart and throw it away.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by thevinylrider2 View Post
Definately a non-popper for inflatables. It would be like losing good friends, and i've got some great ones in my collection, hard earned!
Exactly how I feel towards this. The same applies to balloons for me too though.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:49 PM

Riftwing is on a distinguished road
Non-popper. I can appreciate the occasional pop from balloons, but mostly it just seems like a waste - if my toys pop, then I can't play with them anymore!
Old 23-11-2017, 12:39 PM

Detalfni is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Popping vs nonpopping?
I'm an unusual popper / nonpopper "tweener". The division comes between toys i own and toys i don't own.

When it comes to toys I own... pure virgin toys, that is, those holding air perfectly with no previous patches... those are sexiest to me. I like to play rough with them like tackling them, kicking them, throwing them and bouncing on them. I like to push their limits. I get very turned on when I play rough, check them for damage and realize there is none. For example, I was playing with an 8' beachball and kicked it a little too hard. It found its way into the trees and brush. I thought for sure it had popped somehow. After inspection, I found it still perfectly intact. So hot. I've had a few toys pop on me either via puncture or seam split and it's kind of exciting and a turn on when it happens. Soon after I repair them, I long for the time when they were still perfect. They ultimately become less attractive to me and tend play with them far less, and even find myself seeking out perfect versions of them to buy to replace them. Actively popping them really does nothing for me. That is, you'll never find me stab them or burst them. Sexy toys are firm and push back against me when I mess with them, so when they are hissing and sinking they are useless to me in that regard.

When it comes to other people's toys, it's a whole different ball game. I love seeing other people's toys get popped... especially if it's unintentional. Seeing people treat expensive toys like they are worth nothing is so hot. People riding them on waterslides or snow tubing hills, throwing them around at pool parties and concerts, or using them on trampolines or trampoline parks... So flipping sexy. But intentional popping is ok too if it's done aggressively. Those twisted play date videos are pretty bad, but man they do get after it with the aggression. Galas is good at it too.

In all, i'm not sure where I fall. I guess since any level of popping is exciting to me that I am a popper... kind of like if I were to find anything sexy about a guy would make me gay. But in all it doesnt matter. I just freaking love inflatable toys!!!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:22 PM

DatJohnDoeTho is on a distinguished road
Well,first reply so here goes,I love popping beachballs unless it has an anime graphics(weeb alert) but if they were popped,I'd still save an image or video of it,to relive the moment,but I love popping normal beachballs,been quite a while since I did