Old 01-01-2018, 12:28 PM

Balloon Boy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello everyone,

First a happy new year

I am 32 years old and I come from the Netherlands. I have come to this forum to exchange experiences with fellow looner. Throughout my life I have been afraid of the sound of fireworks, balloons and other bangs. I wanted to get rid of this a few years ago and read an interesting piece about exposing yourself to your fear. Because of this I started to buy balloons and very carefully inflate a little bit, then bigger and finally a knot in it! I got it hot and cold at the same time! I had a balloon with a knot in it could only pop through! this had to happen under the covers I let my first balloon pop, which is a relief but also an excitement! Hereafter much more practiced and now I let balloons just pop if I want!

Furthermore I am a normal man likes to be busy with cars to go into the pub for a beer and occasionally put some francy food on the table.
I hope to get in touch with fellow blowers earner and exchange experiences!

Greetings,
Balloon Boy
Old 01-01-2018, 11:24 PM

pinklooner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi to all looners there,

happy new year, i knew this forum just a few days ago and i decide to start my year with a great leap, so i join in.
I like that open minded community, so as yours seen, i choose the nick pinkloon because i like so much than others this colour of balloons, I'm not usually share so much personal details for my privacy reasons.

I'm a looner who need to hide their real identity, cause, just like many of us, i'm so sensible and i need to find people can't judge or laugh about that, i think this is the good place to talk about of that.

I'm a straight male who is not a teenager anymore, so, now i understand so much better my feelings and a looning

I live in Italy, it seem to me already a good place to buy balloons, but i never have notice about anothers italian looners before this forum, except obviously the ITALOON producer.

So now i'm here to talk and know all of yours, i hope to help let this place happy and confortable.

Sorry for my not skilled english and apologize me if i bored someone with this long post.

Happy looning to everyone and nice to meet yours
Old 03-01-2018, 12:27 PM

Sueco is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone!

I’m 28 years of old. Living togheter with my wonderful soon-to-be wife. I’ve known about my special interest for balloons from an early age and today keep playing and popping as often as I can. My wife is very acceptable och balloons are part of our sex life. I am a popper and love both smell and sound of quality balloons.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:09 PM

sym is on a distinguished road
Hi Everyone,

I'm 32 years old straight male from Hungary, but I live in Vienna, Austria. I'm into inflatables, latex clothes (on women only) and ballons (in this order of importance) since my childhood. I'm semi-popper and a collector. This means, I don't pop my inflatables directly. I like if someone else pops them for me or if the inflates pop in a situarion that is out of my control. I always repair the inflatables, so I have now more than 400 pieces, from the small beachballs to the 3m IW orca. With the balloons is the situation different. I don't like the loud sound of the popping. I mostly inflate them only for secondary toys.

I'm looking forward to find new friends here!

I whish a happy new year to all of you!

Sym
Old 04-01-2018, 10:10 PM

Danishlooner is on a distinguished road
Halløjsa! Fedt at se endnu en dansker! Der er alt for få danske looners 😀
Old 05-01-2018, 05:37 AM

dansmith98 is on a distinguished road
Hey everyone. I have had a balloon fetish for about 5 years. I was so scared of balloons as a kid when they popped. But I love to pop balloons now, even if it still scares me a bit. I want to find a partner who is willing to engage in sex using balloons, in the northern VA area. If any girls out there are looking for a balloon guy in VA hit me up. Gotta pop balloons to orgasm!
Old 05-01-2018, 05:38 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dansmith98 View Post
Hey everyone. I have had a balloon fetish for about 5 years. I was so scared of balloons as a kid when they popped. But I love to pop balloons now, even if it still scares me a bit. I want to find a partner who is willing to engage in sex using balloons, in the northern VA area. If any girls out there are looking for a balloon guy in VA hit me up. Gotta pop balloons to orgasm!
Dang too bad you said girls. In VA here too and looking for balloon guys myself. Welcome aboard tho.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:16 PM

Norwegianpopper is on a distinguished road
Hello guys!
I'm new to this site, but been a looner for a long time.
I live in Norway, and I'm 30 years old. I love to pop balloons in most fashions, and try to have at least one good session a week.really like the Sempertex 12" balloons, and qualatex from 16" and up.
In the early days I was really phobic about balloons, but kind if grew out of it and started to really enjoy the popping part
I'm also lucky enough to be the balloon man at work, and gets to do all balloon decorating - and of course popping afterwards
Old 10-01-2018, 12:41 AM

freetofloat is on a distinguished road
Hello all, happy to be aboard. Some may remember me as the oft mentioned partner-in-crime to the vinylrider. Non popper, with an appreciation for generally anything inflatable, especially pool toys i.e..boats, swim rings, air mattresses/air beds, orcas, and the occasional waterslide or bouncy castle. Including pvc/latex.
Slowly building my collection.

I've had many years of joy, lots of new ideas.

Being near or in the water swimming, especially with an inflatable, is the perfect day. Interested lately in videoing some of my exploits.

Look forward to my time here and meeting you.

Cheers!

Last edited by freetofloat; 15-01-2018 at 06:46 AM.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:46 AM

Enigma is on a distinguished road
My name is Stephon I live in Massachusetts. I am 26 years old, today is my birthday. I love big, bouncy q24 balloons. I am in college living with my parents until I graduate.