Old 02-12-2017, 03:45 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Ride-On Inflatables?
What are the best ride-on inflatables that can take the weight of an adult male? My only inflatable, Layla the Orca, broke because she's pretty much just a kid's toy and can't take ~110kgs, the maximum weight limit is ~45kgs.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:12 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Ride-On Inflatables?
I don't really know of any ride-ons for adults, but you can look at inflatableworld.de. They have a good amount of larger ride-able inflatables. I have the duck and 5m whale from that site. They can hold my weight (180 lbs) quite well. I hope this helps.

Very Respectfully,

JR
Old 04-12-2017, 10:42 PM

Capsaicin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ride-On Inflatables?
What brand is she? I only have about 65 kg etm and my Intex Orca rideons (the black ~190 cm have an "official" weight limit of 40 kg but they do not deform in the slightest after long rides with me on top. I also happen to know that they are usually very durable.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:12 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
Originally Posted by Capsaicin View Post
What brand is she? I only have about 65 kg etm and my Intex Orca rideons (the black ~190 cm have an "official" weight limit of 40 kg but they do not deform in the slightest after long rides with me on top. I also happen to know that they are usually very durable.
She's a Bestway Orca, which means she's (apparently) lower quality than the Intex Orcas, though I'm yet to get an Intex one.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:42 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
The old Best way gloss black Orca's (Mid 80's to mid 90's) were very tough and durable. I've still got one that's still going strong from 94 when I first purchased it.

As for the IW one's, I've both the 3 metre blue and black whales and they're pretty good.... but bear in mind they are regular gauge pooltoy vinyl 0.20mm (or there abouts) and are just scaled up kids sized pool toys.
They'll certainly take the weight of two adults but just how rough you can get before they give out I'm not entirely sure?
Old 05-12-2017, 05:05 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
The old Best way gloss black Orca's (Mid 80's to mid 90's) were very tough and durable. I've still got one that's still going strong from 94 when I first purchased it.

As for the IW one's, I've both the 3 metre blue and black whales and they're pretty good.... but bear in mind they are regular gauge pooltoy vinyl 0.20mm (or there abouts) and are just scaled up kids sized pool toys.
They'll certainly take the weight of two adults but just how rough you can get before they give out I'm not entirely sure?
Well mine isn't an old one from the 80s/90s, she's brand new, I bought her new from a department store for $15 NZD (~$10 USD)
Old 08-12-2017, 07:24 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
I've tried recent models of both the Intex and Bestway black whales and I liked the Bestway one better. It was stretchier and had slightly thicker vinyl, and I also liked the shape better. Both were about 10 USD on Amazon.