X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

How did you start popping?

Simple question (or is it?): How or why did you start popping balloons for your enjoyment?

I didn't really like popping balloons until I discovered my fetish in my mid teens. I was, and still am, somewhat phobic, but I still liked watching women pop them and having fun doing so. There was something sexy about them doing something I was too afraid to do myself. Eventually I told myself that I wanted to have fun popping balloons as well and I started practicing popping with some underinflated balloons, a pin taped to a stick and some earplugs.
    Now, almost 10 years later, I'm enjoying popping balloons much like the women I envied back then, although I'm still using earplugs and often chicken out if the balloon doesn't pop that easily
  • marja

Re: How did you start popping?

I started blowing balloons to the bursting point as a practice to win the blow to pop contests we used to have at parties. For me it was a way to prove myself to the girls bullying me. I wanted to beat them by winning a contest and being able to blow to pop bigger balloons.
    I practiced blowing balloons at home and wanted to try bigger balloons as well. At a certain moment I noticed it was more than practicing, I just really liked it.

Comment

• Regular Guy
      • Aug 2015

I was very phobic, but I always loved balloons.
      When I started to discover my fetish, I wanted to be able to pop balloons.
      I started with small balloons like water balloons and tried them to pop with my hands. I squeezed them and used my fingernails.
      Then I continued with bigger balloons blown up to their rated size.
      I felt more and more comfortable while popping and I started to pop overinflated balloons.

At the moment I'm practicing B2Ps, I already did some during the last years, but it is still very difficult for me.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I think it's just a stage you progress to as your fetish evolves.... Though- I'm still a little apprehensive riding the bigger size balloons and I'm in my early fourties now. My partner though hates them... Okay she hates loud bangs, fireworks, party poppers or champagne corks popping ect..... It's took us a while, and it's been a slow journey getting her to 'indulge' in them with us- small sizes, getting her to hold, then sit on, then progressing onto the bigger stuff, but she'll now lay or slowly sit herself down onto an under inflated balloon- but once they get inflated to that 'shiny' taught stage she's absolutely shit scared any wont go near em bless her!
        Last edited by craggy2012; 02-05-2016, 12:11.

Comment

• blnppr
          • Jan 2016

When I was a child, I loved balloons, but hated popping them because I rarely got them. Once I got a little older and more mobile (able to ride my bike long distances), I started buying balloons. Once I had a steady supply of them, I realized I loved the excitement of sitting on them and riding them because they might pop. I got more and more aggressive with them, often popping several at a time. I'm lucky enough not to have ever been phobic, so I think I didn't mind breaking a lot of them. This turned sexual at about age 12.

Comment

• LoudPopper
            • Jan 2016

I started out very afraid of balloons. My cousins would pop them for fun and play with firecrackers and I just couldn't stand the sound! Around 3rd or 4th grade I decided that I didn't want to be afraid of balloons anymore. I would get bags of the small (7"-9") balloons from the drug store and pop them while plugging my ears when nobody was home. Eventually it just got kinda fun to me and I started to love the sound. I would keep them in my pocket and would literally pop them anywhere I would go. One day I brought some to school and popped one in front of my friend. He thought it was so cool! Next thing you know he and I would pop all the time during recess. Eventually we formed a small group of friends, like 4 or 5 of us kids (including one who would become my first girlfriend) who would get together and pop balloons as like a little club. Later on when I was about 10 or 11 years old I was playing with some 12"ers in my room one day, just laying on a balloon and watching tv, when all the sudden I just felt this weird feeling. Sorry if it's TMI but I had my first orgasm... on a balloon! Ever since that day, it's just been balloon popping love from then on! I love 16-24" balloons and will pop them any and every way. Strangely, fireworks still scare me despite my love for the bang.

Comment

I just started by sitting and bouncing on them until they busted! Then it became trying to see just how much I could bounce on them before they busted! Ever since discovering women and being forced to watch someone bust my balloons and all the busting my stepmom did with me. I've always enjoyed seeing women bust them in multiple ways but mostly by sit popping. I think it was a combination of the unexpected pop and sometimes the sudden sting. Also the element of destroying something and having fun doing it and also being made to feel naughty about it bc they gave me an orgasm and that was wrong.
              Last edited by Guest; 20-09-2021, 19:57.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                • Nov 2018

I've always enjoyed balloons but never enjoyed popping them when I was little. I remember doing some balloon bursting at a birthday party which involve me and everyone else popping balloons by sitting or stomping on them (the balloons had little prizes inside them). But I was too scared because I was afraid that it would hurt. Plus the bang was a little too loud and it frightened me.

I still liked balloons though and one time I was blowing a balloon inside my shirt one time for fun. I ended up over inflating it and it burst against me. I was stunned more than frightened. I ended up enjoying blowing up balloons until they burst after doing it a few more times. After all this time I find it a little scary still but I enjoy the excitement of the balloon growing bigger and over inflating.

Comment

• seattlelurker
                  • Oct 2017

I started out very phobic of popping as a child, but always liked to play with balloons. Somewhere around my early teen years, I remember sort of sitting up in bed blowing a balloon under the covers (against my stomach/crotch) bigger and bigger, and as it got much bigger than I expected (I had inflated it a few times before), I got nervous/excited and this triggered my first real sexual response... I was still phobic of popping, but this locked in my desire to blow balloons as big and tight as possible. Over the next few years and more experimentation with balloons, my sexual response became linked strongly to blowing them "too big" and "too tight"... and so in a quest to get my balloons absolutely as large as possible, inevitably I started popping some along the way! As I gradually acclimated to it and lost my fear, the balloon pop became part of the goal of blowing as big as possible, rather than a surprise accident to be afraid of. This was also much easier as I entered my later teenage years and began driving, which afforded me much more private time and space (I would be left alone more and with the house to myself didn't have to worry about family questions about popping noise, or I could drive out into an empty area if I wanted to pop).

I would also say that access to balloons had a lot to do with a real desire to pop more. When I had a very limited personal stash that I could not reliably re-stock (because I had to receive balloons as gifts, or steal them), I couldn't count on any specific sizes or qualities (many of my balloons were used, stolen from displays or signs, untied and deflated, and had unknown amounts of weathering from being outside). I was very protective of my favorites because I couldn't count on getting them again. As I became more independent (first started driving, then moved out of the house at 18) and could really indulge in my fetish and order/stash balloons with impunity, having a consistent supply meant that I could pop many without worrying about replacement. Now, having my own house and business, I have plenty of private space to indulge in balloon play and also store my stash, and enough disposable income to make sure I stay stocked up (currently I think I have around 500 TT24's and 100TT36's, as well as some others), so popping a dozen or more every session isn't a big deal.

Even now, though (where almost every inflation I start ends with a pop), I would say that the pop itself isn't really my intent. My intended goal is just to make my balloons as huge and tight as I can... and the only way to know that I pushed them absolutely as far as possible is to push them that little bit too far! The pop is satisfying because it means that I blew that balloon as big as it could possibly get. Sometimes balloons have defects and don't get as big as I'd like, but blowing them all the way until they pop still means that I had gotten them as big as they could be. It also has evolved into certain balloon habits... I like a specific size range (24") that is large enough to feel really huge when they get overinflated, but still small enough to blow to pop consistently without too much trouble. I also tend to pre-inflate my balloons at least once or twice, and tend to favor colors and pre-inflation procedures that ensure the balloons get consistently as large as possible but still reliably big and tight before the pop. So too tight and too loud means the balloon wasn't stretched well, and it's not (quite) as interesting as a balloon that gets bigger but doesn't pop as loud. Balloons that are overused and too soft and unpredictable also aren't as interesting, though, because they can't be fully inflated as reliably.

Interesting to think of this evolution... not just exactly when, but why! For a lot of people the pop seems to be the goal, and much of the time the tighter and louder the better. In my case, popping is a goal only because it's a side effect of "as big as possible". But as I progressed from a scared non-popper as a child/teen into a very consistent popper, the availability of balloons in my life and my repeated popping started to define a lot of my balloon activities... and vice versa, the more I became fixated on certain aspects of my excitement with balloons, the more I popped them.

Comment

• seattlelurker
                    • Oct 2017

Just re-read Mutaloon's post above, and it pretty much sums it up my feelings in a much more concise manner. Overinflation is the exciting part! Popping is an enjoyable side effect because it confirms that my inflation was as "over" as possible

Comment

• PMN985
                      • Aug 2021

Personally it was something I got used to so no one would find out. I'd have loon time when no one was home, as a young person. Was scared of the pops but more scared of being ridiculed

Comment

• SusieDK
                        • Dec 2017

Hi.

This is a highly interesting thread for me. I have wanted to post a reply for a long time, but it has been quite difficult for me to find out myself how it happened. Actually I think my reply will mostly be about how my wish to become able to pop balloons emerged, but amybe when I start trying to write about it I will be able to also express something about how it became a pleasure - apart from the obvious of course.
                        My feelings about balloons started out as a phobia which ruined much for me during my childhood and early youth. I was often teased and ridiculed, and I would stay away from many events that could otherwise have been great. As I wasn't able to hide my fear (I would burst into tears and/or run away - or leave with lame excuses) I was an easy victim of course. My younger brothers would tease me by blowing up a balloon and run after me with it and such. Not pleasant at all.
                        Most likely due to this - or at least heavily influenced by it - that my view on balloons slowly started to get a new side to it. A certain fascination began to get mingled into my phobia, and together with this I felt a growing admiration for those kids that weren't the least scared of balloons (which I felt were about everuybody else but me). I so wanted to be just like them, and to achieve this I started to secretly practising blowing up balloons. I got my balloons from shop that were giving them away to kids, and I would also ask for some to my brothers (I had 8 - and 5 were younger than me). As I had to carry them home on my bike I asked for - and got - them uninflated. This was how I got my first "practising balloons". At home I would seceretly blow them up as big as I dared to - to begin I only dared to just start the balloon and immidiately let the air out again. I would do this in my room where I could lock the door or else I would go to the nearby wood for my practising. Very slowly I managed to blow them up bigger - in my eyes back then they got huge. It was exciting - in an all plain way, but parallel with the excitement the fear still remained, albeit lesser than it used to be. In some "half-conscious" way I had a goal of becoming all brave with balloons, - if possible even braver than "everybody else", and I had the idea that if only I could make myself dare to blow up balloons until they popped (this was the most scary I could imagine doing with balloons) I would have achieved my goal and be like "everybody else" - and never have to worry about balloons ever again.
                        This was however not how things was to turn out, because at some point (I was 13) the sexual aspect showed up. I don't really know why this happened, - it came right out of the blue, but from that moment on I had more than just my wish for becoming "brave" to motivate me in blowing up balloons - and also blow them up so far that they popped as this was what I did on my first sexual experience. This is of course rather obvious as I otherwise probably would not be in the "poppers section" of this forum.
                        However there is more to it, because as everything I did with balloons took plæace in secrecy it did not help much when it came to situations where others were around. I was able to blow up balloons and have great pleasure doing it - even until they popped - with the help of what could be called " sexual boost", but in everyday situations this was not making things easier for me. On the contrary I was not only scared of the balloons, but also - and even more - scared of the risk of others finding out about my "little" secret. I felt undescibingly embarrassed by it, and I had absolutely no idea that there existed any other people with similar feelings about balloons. It was not possible for me to control my feelings very well in situations with balloons, and I felt terribly embarrassed by getting turned on in front of others. I was sure it was visible to everyone (later I have often thought about how much worse it must have been for boys), so I continued to practise blowing up balloons trying to make myself blow them up until they popped without giving in to the sexual desire to "finish things". Most times I didn't succeed, but simply had to .... well, I am sure you know. However slowly I became better at controlling my feelings - even though it took years, and I think that along this time I more and more started to simply enjoy popping balloons. I remember it being nice with balloon decoration at parties, and also experienced the rush of running around seeing who could pop the most balloons and such. One year at New Years - this was after I moved in with my "husband to be" - we were to have the party at our place, and just while we had started to blow up balloons for the decoration, one of my older brothers and his girlfriend showed up, and they offered to help. This was the first time I experienced actually blowing up balloons with others, and it amazed me how much fun it was. It was so cool to challenge each other to blow them up really big and such. I didn't get turned on by it, - for the first time ever I felt comfortable by blowing up balloons together with others - it was sort of my final breakthrough with balloons I think. From that moment on I started becoming more and more able to control my feelings and (slowly) became able to deal with balloons in a (somewhat) normal way. The sexual feelings were still there, but they no longer took total control, and this is more or less how it is today - only I am now even more in control of things, so that I can sort of allow myself to get turned on by them or not - much like it is with other sexual matters.
                        I hope that I have not written all too much nonsense. Maybe I should have just wrote the short version about how it happened: Due to practise and coincidence.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                        Susie

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞