X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sweloon
    • May 2017

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi, I'm Sweloon. Male 43years old looner from Sweden. I'm a popper but I found the popping noice scary so I'm always use earplugs to reduce the noise. Like doing b2p and s2p, but also to be surrounded by lots of nice tight loons and just feel them to my skin. Have been a loner since long before I know the words looner and fetish. Hope to find some new loner friends here!
    Last edited by Sweloon; 21-12-2019, 22:30. Reason: Wrong spelling

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Welcome to all the new members
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• craig farnham
        • Aug 2017

Yes I love big helium balloons too. Do you have your own tank.

Comment

• robisback
          • Dec 2019

Hi everyone

I have already had a look at some of the poppers exchanges on here and it was great to read from like-minded-people. I am very happy to have found this forum for connecting and sharing similar experiences.

My childhood balloon phobia is not one of the greatest sources of enjoyment for me. I simply love popping balloons and seeing/interacting with others who also enjoy that for whatever reason. Everything about it is great, from the look, feel, smell to the astounding loud sounds that such innocent toys can produce are a real joy to me.

Above all, I love blowing balloons until they pop. Seeing them grow out of their intended shape, hearing them squeak and finally making them disintegrate into tiny shreds with a might boom is one of my favourite activities, especially in company. I also enjoy popping balloons by squeezing, stomping and using fire. Anything that makes them go boom and produce a reasonable amount of shreds makes me happy.

I look forward to exploring more the chats and getting to know friendly like-minded people to share experiences etc.

Rob

Comment

• InflatableSquid
            • Jan 2020

Hello, I'm simply known as InflatableSquid or you can also call me Brony as that is what I'm known as everywhere else, especially within the Splatoon community.

I'm a non-popper who really loves inflatables.
            My favorites are the swim rings I can acquire from Japan.

I hope to make a lot of friends here ^^

DMs are always open.

Comment

• Mrbloon
              • Sep 2018

Hello

I am a married 57 year old from the UK. I recall from the early 1990s there was little available just a couple of very good go to sites (Chipple?). There were a few pics on the internet and vids were rare, you could only get them on tape.

I love watching a woman blow to pop a balloon (larger round balloons and long ones) BUT the pop also scares me and I am too scared to do a blow to blow to pop myself. When the balloon necks and starts to creak I want to escape but also want to see it pop, quite a dilemma!

I prefer real world (natural) blow to pop, by ordinary people and not by models as there are so many generic vids.

I did not stumble across this forum until a few years ago and have been a lurker until now. I did not realise how many posts there are on the forum. I have read quite a few posts with similar experiences to mine and I hope to chat with similar minded people and share experiences.

Jack

Comment

• Nopops4me
                • Jun 2015

Welcome MrBloon, another UK guy. Glad you finally decided to join us.

Comment

• Sam

Hi Sam here from north UK
                  Non popper. Wish i was a popper.

Comment

• manzinger
                    • Jan 2020

yo, my name’s Ryan and i’m from WV, USA. i’m a popper, though i don’t get a chance to indulge very much these days.

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

Welcome everyone!
                      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• S2Plooner
                        • Jan 2020

Hello everyone!
                        I am 26 male, looner from around age of 12.
                        Glad be meet!

Comment

• Potato
                          • Feb 2020

Hello, Rosa, uh from Oklahoma. Discovered I had this fetish in middle school and it’s been with me ever since. I joined because there were other like me and I know that I am not alone.

I’m 22

I want to be a popper, but I get too shy haha. So I guess semi-popper?

Nice to meet you.

Comment

• AlexisLoon
                            • Feb 2020

Hi everyone! My name's Alexis, I'm a queer transgirl in her 20s, some of you might recognize my name from instagram. �� I'm signing up here because I want to discuss more aspects about my kink without using insta's garbage messaging system and getting swarmed with creepy dudes spamming me with unsolicited pics...

Anyway, I'm a semi-popper who's still really scared of pops (��) and mostly just likes playing very rough with her balloons. I'm still kind of inexperienced when it comes to certain parts like really big balloons, shaped ones, or even printed ones, and I can only play when I get a perfect opportunity. But if there's one thing i LOVE, it's definitely helium balloons! Nothing gets me more excited and happy then a bouquet of tight heliums bouncing against each other! And especially when i squeeze them really tight under me and feel them trying to get away, they feel like they're fighting back against me and that really turns me on...

Anyway, ya'll seem really nice here, and i can't wait to post and talk more with you! and having read some of the wonderful stories from here, maybe i'll write something myself oneday too!

Comment

• Blowitbig
                              • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum , its an awesome community
                              The bigger the better

Comment

• Benjy88
                                • Oct 2017

Hey Sam, Non-popper here too. I’m from north west UK if you wanna chat.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎