Old 06-12-2018, 11:18 PM

Duckman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off
Part Three,

As time progressed I started "collecting" chairs and sofas as these were the main focal point of my fetish because the sex was so good with the odd lilo creeping in, in the 90's Bubble furniture was the rage and it was easy to pick them up not so much in this country but America with the internet being a huge help, the style of square bottomed chair like the 1's Vicci has just sold were everywhere and so the collection grew. Again as I have said before girlfriends have luckily always accepted the fetish side of me as they got pleasure out of it too, I have always been open about it and 2 girlfriends developed the fetish through me so i'm quite proud of that, I still have contact with them and they are both now happily married.

Having my own house had always meant I could have at least a couple of chairs blown up. 1 ladyfriend from work bought a female friend back to mine and the pair of them ended up on a sofa together it was the biggest turn on and I have to be honest and say I chickened out of a threesome I suppose in total I have approx 250 chairs/sofas and some will never get touched/opened but that's the way it is, some of the collection are promo pieces and quite rare.

The Wife who I met through speed dating "I was actually organizing it at the time" took to it straight away and we have had some bloody good sex and laughs along the way. The job has taken me abroad over the years and so it has been easy to pick things up, this year we went to Menorca on an all inclusive package as I didn't want to leave the resort due to having a very special little boy who is 4 now, the hotel was great and the pool was crystal clear with inflatables everywhere got to know a few people over the week as most couples were british and as I said previously I did not steal anything but when they left I asked were here for a few more days "would you mind if I kept it as our boy had been playing with there boy and he can carry on playing. I came back with 4 intex Lilos and a Lounger all basically brand new. i'll put some photos up later,

Recently Vicci sold a few chairs and with the price they achieved I could sell all mine and pay off my mortgage amazing really fair play to her. The web has opened up a lot of avenues including this site but it has also created a load of trash some of the sites are just so fake its ridiculous a real shame i'm afraid. There is a few hidden gems though and in plain site is Facebook marketplace I have just bought a couple of sofas and chairs off it and they are brand new for less than 30.

In part 4 I will touch on a few things I have recently been pondering and I will start putting up some more photos of some of my collection but here is a photo of a recent purchase which I believe is very rare
Old 06-12-2018, 11:27 PM

Duckman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off
A Bubble furniture M'coys crisps promo chair
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 067 - Copy.jpg (3.45 MB, 25 views)