Old 03-12-2018, 11:34 PM

flo8998 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi hi everyone here

Iīm kinda new to all this so i hope i make all right

My name is Florian and iīm an 20 year old non popper from Germany just a while ago i found out that there is this inflatable fetish and started to get more informations about this all since i had since as a little child the Rody bouncy horse (that i still have and use since i have it and especially love it)

In the past few years i bought me the Rody in a lot differrent colors (the Rody is defently my favorite Inflatable) some other "cheaper" hopper toys and some space hopperīs

Sometimes itīs turning me really on when i start play with them so that i sometimes start to do it on them whatīs always a great feeling

Hope to find some new friends to write and talk about Inflatables here
Old 05-12-2018, 03:48 AM

7balloon is on a distinguished road
Howdy all. I am 7balloon. I guess I picked that name because it was when I became a balloon fetishist. I have ALWAYS been into balloons. Since July 1979. Now I'm in my mid forties, live in the midwest and going through a semi-midlife crisis.

Hope you are well. I am also an out looner. A lot of people know about my fetish. I don't hide it much. So I have that aspect of my life that seems to be different from some of you.

I've been lurking for years. I've joined four or five times, but can't remember the passwords necessary to keep any account active. I hope this time is different.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:38 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Perhaps you could use a mnemonic device to remember your password. For example (though this is fake) I might use something like "usual ratio in 1966 (12 characters, 6th is upper case)" and the password is %1417Florian. [That works if you lived at 1417 Florian in 1966.] Or, better yet, it could be "Usual Ratio In 1966 (12 characters, 8th is o)" which would signal that the word is capitalized.

I have password hints like that which are pretty simple, but utterly undecipherable to anybody else in the world. One mere five-word clue brings about a flurry of 11 alphanumeric characters, and if I start with SAUCE it means the first group of alphabet is upper case, etc. and the "v" can be 3rd, 4th, 8th, or 9th depending on the sequence of words in the clue.