Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Blowing up Q16s

I have chatted with some of the other members on here about these balloons and while we agree that they are pretty good quality and can be a lot of fun they dont seem to neck out very well. However this guy seems to be getting quite good necks on them. Is he inflating a different batch or has he just found a knack of necking them? Also when one bursts it doesn't seem to be that loud.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by LeeRider; 07-07-2018, 20:57.
  • balloons4life
    • Mar 2016

Re: Blowing up Q16s

As you see it is possible to neck q16's, you have to do a bit more effort to get results tho. But once you can get that neck I find them better than tt17's as they are more durable too.
    Attached Files

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I'm guessing a lot of pre stretching is needed. Otherwise the body gets too tight and pops before the neck comes out.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I agree that Q-16's are definitely more durable than the TT-17. The Q-16 is thicker & of stronger latex than the TT-17. & they won't degrade over time the way the Tuff-Tex balloon will. But the Tuff-Tex is a much softer ride & will achieve sizes the Q-16 could only dream of But you can definitely do some wild stuff with the Q-16
        & with my experience they are quite loud

Comment

• balloons4life
          • Mar 2016

They are indeed really loud but I guess that adds to the excitment when they get tight!

Comment

• Tracy
            • May 2018

Susie can probably address this better than anyone, but my understanding is that a non-defective Q16 will usually get totally full before a pop due to the neck not being stretched out. That said, I am sure some stretching out will help with that hugely necked-out look that seems so popular (not my thing, but different strokes & all that).

I can definitely say that when a fully or nearly full Q16 pops on inflation, they're really loud

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
              • Jul 2017

Luvs the loud pops!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢