Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seidenki
    • Dec 2016

I just realized something about me and my stash

I currently have more uninflated balloons in packets than I have ever had. So much so that I forget what I have, despite attempts to organise them!

My latest purchase often lives with the delivery box open on the living room floor, just by my armchair. But if I put it away, then the temptation to just buy more increases! Yes, my latest purchase happened because I'd put them all away and didn't have any out... #honestly
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: I just realized something about me and my stash

I've just got my Valentine's loons for next year as often they're all sold out by January otherwise.

I've quite a few red Cattex 3 foot round heart prints and wow these things are so glossy, soft n squishy. I love inflating one and just letting it deflate down afterwards. It's so soft it the neck just rasps loudly and it's so slow deflating. I really love soft balloons like these..... so easy to stretch oversized too

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Re: I just realized something about me and my stash

I got so many balloons, that I ended-up purchasing several plastic cabinets (basically, three large, clear plastic drawers housed in a black, plastic frame - for about £10 each) from a branch of Wilko, just over a year ago, and sorting my balloons into size-order, from 5", 11"/12", via 16"/18", then 24" (2ft) and 36" (3ft) ones, with foils all neatly folded-up. I also keep ribbon, plastic straws (for deflating or reinflating foils), and other assorted balloon-related equipment and accessories, all in one place.

Sadly, what I really need, is a new, bigger home, with one room I can dedicate purely for a balloon room, where I could keep all the balloons, helium cylinder, and inflated balloons in one room. Right now, my bedroom is filled-up with balloons, and is messy and disorganised, which annoys the hell out of me.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎