How big has your fetish grown: can u love something too much?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thevinylrider
    • Apr 2016

Wondering how many out there feel same about way about theirs. Here is a not so brief account of what i feel are some beautiful personal experiences.
    Some may be able to relate perhaps.
    Is there such a thing as enjoying it too much?

Here is a not so brief account of mine:

I think my fetish has grown to a very large scale, taken on a life of its own. Wondering how many out there feel same about way about theirs. Here is a not so brief account of what i feel are some beautiful personal experiences.
    Some may be able to relate perhaps.
    Is there such a thing as enjoying it too much?

Here is a not so brief account of mine:

Like some it began with inflatables. First a life jacket and an inflatable dolphin at bath time. Later I loved the feeling of floating in swim rings, dangling by these soft orange puffy things from the waters bobbing surface. My little family friend and I would blow hers up and put them on at her house and I couldn't understand why I loved it so much. Then came the little orange 1 person dinghie for camping.

At 22 yrs old I realised I had an unusual sexual interest and the fetish took off like wildfire.
    At 22 years, I grabbed the opportunity to have my way with a big, thick vinyl matte blue inflatable air mattress out in the lake during camping when my friends and I went skinny dipping. That thing was the best to slip down along, face first, burying your face in the big vinyl chambers as it curled around and cradled you, gently bounced by the waves. That year we had a bonfire party and sleepover at a friends farm with no AC, and it was very hot. I slept on a large vinyl unflocked airbed that I was sticking to. It started to pour rain around 2 AM. Sleeping on that thing had made me horny as hell so I snuck outside with it and lay down nude in the darkness on it and writhed all over it as giant raindrops tickled every inch of me.

Tubes were a HUGE turn on since way back on all those family waterpark trip trips. For an inflatable/balloon fetishist like me, going to a waterpark was better than having your uncle giving you his playboy stash. My childhood friend would always join us and shed wear a little two piece as id watch her and the masses float lazily in their big tubes. Something about those piles of soft puffy giant tubes stuck with me and kicked in later in life.
    The first ever tube was a little fat black ski tow tube that id cut the center out of when i was 22 in college. I had bought a inflatable wading pool and filled it up with hot water in the dorm room while my roommate was away. The tube was small but fat and grabbed my bare little derriere as i sat in the hot sudsy water and bobbed up and down. Its little hole squirted hot soapy geysers in all the right places and i remember thinking this was heaven.
    At 23 yrs old i had money to buy my own inflatables and bought 2---the big black 50 inch river rat and the color wheel with handles, along with a 200 gallon intek inflatable pool that ii blew up and filled in my parents basement and proceed to "frolick" in, riding and writhing with the swim tubes and the unflocked airbed--completely undetected! The tube purchase inspired by a very recent trip to the waterpark with friends where in the lazy river i watched golden coconut glistened bodies on giant yellow and orange tubes float gently along in sleepy summer heat induced daze, pink foot soles and cute little toes sending up gentle sprays of water. The motion of my tube would easily disguise any "fun" i wanted to have and i proceeded to work away, lightly kicking and bobbibng myself up and down in its middle hole, slipping around against things till i went over the edge, collapsing over the tube in glorious exhaustion. At 23 years i was also buying matte vinyl air mattresses , filling up the bathtub, soaping them and laying down face first with the shower spray running down my back and body, just laying there and letting hot water swirl all around me and gently slipping around. That summer, a guy friend and i spent the day at the seaside with a black rubber dinghy We got tired of swimming and decided to paddle the rubber boat out into the bay. wed been skinny diping and slung our trunks over the side. As the blistering sun beat down upon us, we lay back in opposite ends of the rubber dinghy and tanned. We both had a pvcvinyl inflatable and balloon fetish, id met him on a similar forum. and took a lot of enjoyment from watching how turned on each other was getting, finally laying down side by side in the dinghy with faces buried in its chambers as the waves carried us up and down and the soft rubber floor sucked and tickled at our bodies. That following year at 24 years old, a few of us started wrestling at the pool and someone got the bright idea to use a big airbed as the mat, flipping it slick unflocked side up. To add challenge, somebody grabbed liquid dish soap and buckets of hot water. The air bed was slightly underinflated and felt beautiful Down to our shorts and speedos, the match continued. Afterward my friend ambushed me in fun on the way to change, knocking me onto the airbed, he playfulyu pinned me face down into the slippery soapy vinyl. I flailed my arms and kicked my legs in mock protest all the while my face was buried deep in its soft vinyl chambers. It felt like i was slowly suffocating but this pushed my excitement even higher and i squirmed and writhed beneath him, vainly clawing at the soapy vinyl surface around me. The sensation of someones body weight on top of me and the sensation of the slick under inflated vinyl chambers beneath me was delightfully unbareable and he asked if i gave up yet. I went over the edge and suddenly went limp underneath him, my squirming, gentle clawing and languid kicking ceased. I wriggled out from underneath him as he hit the showers. I lay on my back in the center of the air bed like a snow-angel in a daze, cradled in the puffy vinyl folds, running the palms of my hands and soles of my feet sensuously over the slick vinyl like a lover lingering to cuddle in the afterglow of a night of glorious passion. The changerooms were never checked at our college pool and so i lingered there with my vinyl rubber lover long after the auditorium lights went out, moving the soapy airbed into the pools deep end and continued my romp on the airbed sans speedos, as the waters gentle motion gently undulated the airbed causing it to wrap up slightly around and cradle me. I writhed, suspended in its depressed middle, the auditorium dark save for the shaft of moonlight illuminating my section of pool through the big windows. Afterwards I grabbed a giant blue vinyl swim tube that had been left out. I paddled it to the deep end . I adored the feeling of floating in deep water, even without the aid of an inflatable. So i held my breath and let the tube slip away and let myself hang just below the surface, my legs languidly treading the depths, arms limp at my sides. Id also always adored the sensation of my feet feeling for a bottom and finding none--and this drove me even wilder as thre was no bottom to b had at 13 ft deep! I pointed my face straight up at the ceiling, only the thin oval of my nose and mouth and eyes above the surface. I hung there, cool deep water grabbing at my legs and ankles, swirling over the soles of my feet as a delightful sensation ran down my body and tingled in my toes. I proceeded to permit myself to slip below the surface,imitated drowning but it was a delightful enhancement to the experience. Grabbing the giant blue tube next, i repeated all this but outstretched my arms above me, hanging from its underside below the surface and set up a gentle bobbing motion. The tubes motion pulled me up and down, swung me to and fro like a little pendulum beneath it under the surface as i gently kicked and struggled in a mock distress to save myself from the depths. I pulled myself up through its hole just to my chin, embracing its fat puffy girth and lovingly rubbed my face along the slick vinyl , caressing this delightful object of fetish pleasure. The enjoyment was unparalleled, especially owing to the fact i was alone , and naked albeit , in a place everyone was forbidden to be after hours and i had the whole area to myself for my naughty little pleasure.

When i was young i was bought a giant killer whale inflatable. I loved that one. It eventually wore out. Some Years later when i was 25 I found an even larger one online. My cousin invited me up to visit near a beach so i brought the whale. Didn't get to the beach , but they had a deep hot tub with whirlpool jets. Id never tried the whale out and blew it up in the whirpool, in my b-day suit. I guess the door lock hadn't clicked cause my aunt popped in to get something, not knowing i was "bathing" and caught me straddling the whale --feet back along its tail, thighs tightly gripping its sides, slumped forward face first into its head with my arms wrapped around it. There was a lot of bubbles and the whale gently galloped with the movement of the water jets, so much so i hardly heard her enter. "oh my god, what ARE u up to up here??" I mumbled something about a man needing his rubber ducky but she continued to tease me and proceeded to playfully grab the tail and bounce me up and down in little bursts, a sly smile growing wider with each time as i made mock protest for her to stop----but i nearly lost myself when she rhythmically heaved it back and forth in a gentle gallop and sensed she could see i was enjoying things too much-- it was like being in the saddle of a horse and each lunge forward brought me closer to exposing my secret. For xmas last year as a stocking stuffer she sent me a giant dolphin and made reference to "that time".
  • thevinylrider
    • Apr 2016

Continued from above:

Later that summer, old highschool buddies and i had a reunion. It was a giant party at our house. Complete with jumping castle for us grown ups , soapy soccer --which got a little dirty--and a giant inflatable water slide wed rented. It was another hot summer. when it finally ended at 2AM i was still wound up and decided that having a huge ,wet, INFLATABLE, in my backyard was too much to resist. Off went the shorts and flip flops and i slithered and slipped my freaky self down those slides. wed added liquid soap to the water flow to make things interesting. I noticed at the slides entrance, 10 ft off ground, water was collecting and swirling in a corner of the floor in the area in the little hallway atop the slide. It was a hole small enough for a slim person that the water used as a drain to the grass below. I had a wicked thought--all that slick soap and water would make that little vertical chamber to the ground delightful. I stepped in feet first and began to sink into a snug shaft of big puffy vinyl columns. The more i writhed, the deeper i sank until my chin was level with the little formed pool of water, suds swirling around my head. I made a mock attempt to struggle, slowly grinding my legs, feet and derriere against the tight vinyl chamber around me as the water formed around my neck and coarsed downward around my body, i sank deeper . i clawed at the floor through the suds but continued sinking and took a breath as suds closed over my upturned face. The vertical chamber resembled a sphincter muscle in appearance, comprised of 5 vertical inflated columns which were snug but not tight to pass between. The sensation was glorious and i struggled, slipping and writhing auntil i went over the edge, finally deposited wet, soapy but thoroughly licked from head to toe on the grass below.During a summer when i was 25 , old highschool buddies and i had a reunion. It was a giant party at our house. Complete with jumping castle for us grown ups , soapy soccer --which got a little dirty--and a giant inflatable water slide wed rented. It was another hot summer. when it finally ended at 2AM i was still wound up and decided that having a huge ,wet, INFLATABLE, in my backyard was too much to resist. Off went the shorts and flip flops and i slithered and slipped my freaky self down those slides. wed added liquid soap to the water flow to make things interesting. I noticed at the slides entrance, 10 ft off ground, water was collecting and swirling in a corner of the floor in the area in the little hallway atop the slide. It was a hole small enough for a slim person that the water used as a drain to the grass below. I had a wicked thought--all that slick soap and water would make that little vertical chamber to the ground delightful. I stepped in feet first and began to sink into a snug shaft of big puffy vinyl columns. The more i writhed, the deeper i sank until my chin was level with the little formed pool of water, suds swirling around my head. I made a mock attempt to struggle, slowly grinding my legs, feet and derriere against the tight vinyl chamber around me as the water formed around my neck and coarsed downward around my body, i sank deeper . i clawed at the floor through the suds but continued sinking and took a breath as suds closed over my upturned face. The vertical chamber resembled a sphincter muscle in appearance, comprised of 5 vertical inflated columns which were snug but not tight to pass between. The sensation was glorious and i struggled, slipping and writhing auntil i went over the edge, finally deposited wet, soapy but thoroughly licked from head to toe on the grass below.

Nowadays , im still enjoying. Often place a slightly underinflated large vinyl airbed, slick side up on my water bed and crank the heat up as high as it will go. The water beds motion heaves, twists and undulates that air bed to suck and slip at every inch of a bare body in the most delightful ways. Wonderful way to spend a night!!

Comment

• lilolover82
      • Mar 2014

Re: How big has your fetish grown: can u love something too much?

Sounds like quite the fun enjoyable fetish. Do you enjoy deflation? Feeling it slowly deflating under your body, either deflating through the valve or a leak. I love feeling them underneath me, it arouses me.
      Washington State, United States

Comment

• bubbahotep
        • Aug 2016

Re: How big has your fetish grown: can u love something too much?

I can relate to this. I'm middle aged and currently separated from my wife. I've had the fetish since I was 7 and she knew about it before we even started dating. When we hooked up as a couple she would accomodate somewhat enthusiastically. Then less and less. Then she would only reluctantly accomodate and then not at all.

She told me she had thought I would "Grow out of it".

The rejection of the fetish but a damper on our sex life and we had sex less and less. It got to the point where I knew I would either go have an affair, or find an outlet. Balloons were my outlet. Now I'm to the point where I have to have a balloon around or I can't get hard.

BTW, she took the other option and had affairs.

But now that I'm single, balloons are my only sexual outlet. At times it's okay, but I would like to have the personal intimacy again.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎