Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Massage oil and balloons

Anyone know if unique balloons will pop if used with babyoil. I know they are fairly resistant to orange oil and the usual balloon weaknesses. Just wondered if they are super loons and refuse to pop with baby oil. I have seen a couple videos of ladies oiling balloons but obviously don't know the full end result thanks in advance
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Massage oil and balloons

From what I remember. Balloons in general are very susceptible to baby oil. Early in my looning days, I used to like to oil up loons (uniques are some of my favorite) or cover them in vaseline and ride/hump them until they can't take no more. Baby oil was never a good look. From a chemistry standpoint, latex and rubber in general absorb "organic" substances very well because balloons are also made of organic natural latex. Therefore, as a general rule, most oils and such break down latex very easily so they will pop. (But it is kinda cool to see that orange oil works). Vaseline works a little better but it too if I'm not mistaken it too is technically "organic" in structure even though it's manufactured. So loons break down with it but they're not as weak. My suggestion would be go with a water based lube. They're "inorganic" and won't break down the latex. You can enjoy yourself as long as you'd like.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

My advice would be to use a silicone baced product..
      I use Pjur Cult dressing aid when i put my latex catsuit on. It actualy helps preserve the latex.
      Since balloons are made from latex too it works in a simalar way without ruin the latex material the balloon are made of

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

Cool! I never thought of using silicone. What surface do you play on when they're cover with silicone though? Doesn't that really get into fabrics and is super hard to get out?

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

I use it when i play with climb in balloons. It makes entering the balloon a lot easyer

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎