X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMC,romanov79
    • Jun 2016

strange experience in public

I had a strange experience recently.
    I was at my martial arts training, and some of the juniors had been playing with balloons, innocently.
    One of the balloons burst, and hit a young lad on the foot leaving a red mark.
    When class started, the lad told the instructor he wasn't sure he could take part, his foot was sore, a balloon burst on it.
    The instructor replied balloons are banned from training, due to injuries whilst laughing.
    I let out an 'aww thats not fair's without thinking.
    The instructor turned to me, smiled, winked and said 'so balloons, it is then' winked again and started the training session.
    I laughed quietly, smiling. The instructor looked across, laughed, cleared his throat and carried on with the class.

Has anyone else had something strange like that happen?
    How did you deal with it?
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: strange experience in public

Oh,yes years ago before I was a CNA I started out housekeeping at the local hospital & had a big cart containing sanitation supplies which I wheeled around. I one day had a big oversized mylar/foil balloon tied to it with a cute "peas get well" cartoon peapod graphic on it, lol! I digress... there was a lot of hustle & bustle down one of the corridors which I had to navigate & I had to plow thru a crowd. .. I'm slowly going thru like, " scuse me scuse me, please, coming thru..." & I was pushed into this cute blond to which my balloon promptly bopped in the face before succeeded to press into her... I back off with what little room I had apologizing, " I'm so sorry! My fault!" She smiled looked up & said, " that's a big balloon! " & laughed. I blushed like an idiot & was like, "uh-huh" then smiled & plowed thru...it's so perfectly innocent! I love it! I love how most have no clue as to the existence of this most unfathomable balloon love we all share ...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎