Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

How do I make balloons old and wrinkley fast

As the title says how do I make balloons old and wrinkley fast. I want to make some balloons old and wrinkley trouble is I can't keep them out for long.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: How do I make balloons old and wrinkley fast

Inflate fully, deflate.... inflate fully, deflate..... repeat, repeat, get the picture

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Do you want them to be visibly wrinkly, or do you just want the softness/stretchiness of old wrinkly balloons? If you just want the stretchiness, you can try heat stretching them. If you want them to be actually wrinkly, there isn't a fast way - the best way is to just leave them overinflated for a good amount of time.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

Oh ok I want both so I will have to find a way to have my loons out for longer thanks for replying

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

Fresh air (such as from an open window) will also speed up the process.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
            • Oct 2016

Freezer or ice water should do the trick.

The air inaide will compress making it shrink, though it will expand again.

Really anything cold will work, have you seen people putting liquid nitrogen in balloons before? It's pretty cool.

Comment

• Dude1234
              • Sep 2017

Ok thanks everybody I think I know how to do it. Pink balloon I'm glad you said about the liquid nitrogen I just watched a video it's amazing

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Dude1234
                Ok thanks everybody I think I know how to do it. Pink balloon I'm glad you said about the liquid nitrogen I just watched a video it's amazing
                Welcome, and best of luck.

Comment

• marja

This question reminds me of a presentation I had to give for a science project.

Without going in too much detail. I had made a model of the behavior of a soap bubble. Basically the bubble could take three stages: "normal", "wrinkled" and "burst". My teacher gave me the advice to explain this by using balloons.
                  I should bring one wrinkled balloon, a normal balloon and during my presentation blow a balloon until it bursts.
                  At that time I was not as confident as I am now about my fetish. So I didn't want to blow to pop a balloon in front of the class. The idea of having to that would at that moment have caused so much stress that it would influence the quality of my presentation. So in the end I only used the balloon as a metaphor.
                  I now still wonder if the teacher suggests this every year?

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎