Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Most intense experience with balloons

What's the most intense/involved/sensual/etc experience you've had as a looner? Let's hear the story!
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Most intense experience with balloons

Difficult one but I'll never forget the time I was travelling home from interstate, it was about a 9 hour drive and every single minute was thinking about fucking a blue 36" Qualatex I had waiting at home. It was almost unbearable as I was rock hard for the whole 9 hours just thinking about this balloon. The moment I got home I bolted into my bedroom (even left the keys in the front door haha), stripped off, got the balloon and started blowing it up, more sensually than I ever had. About 10 minutes in I couldn't hold back and the balloon was only half inflated but I started pounding it as hard as I could. Every thrust was ecstacy. I did not last long and to finish off I stood up over the balloon and jerked out a massive load all over the balloon. Never had I felt a better orgasm as my cock was pumping massive shots of cum onto this beautiful balloon. It took me about an hour to come down from that feeling i have fond memories of this session and it has been hard to recreate since!

Comment

• blowhyoooge
      • May 2016

blowing up a six footer to pop... with help from a friend. i'm not afraid of a bang but a balloon that big is very intimidating!

Comment

• Robin
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by blowhyoooge
        blowing up a six footer to pop... with help from a friend. i'm not afraid of a bang but a balloon that big is very intimidating!
        A six foot balloon? That's impressive! Do you remember how much time you needed for blowing the balloon?

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
          • Jul 2017

Hyoooge! Love that!;-)

Comment

• blowhyoooge
            • May 2016

we didn't time ourselves. it took a while. i have blown up a six foot balloon since but "only" to rated size not to popping... i didn't time it. even my mighty lungs needed a couple of breaks! lol

Comment

• belcatball
              • Apr 2017

Looks like I can't do a new thread so I'll try this (hint to moderators).

What is the perfect balloon? What I'm really asking is not a particular type of the market (e.g. Tuftex, Cattex, Qualatex, Belbal), but the characteristics the perfect balloon would have. This might be something like:
              - Size
              - Durability
              - Texture
              - Color
              - How inflated (marshmallow, rock...)

I asked this myself, thought about for awhile and it led me to something I don't think is sold anywhere. I think the answer points to the type of looner you are, and you might learn something you didn't know about yourself.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

The reason you cant open a new thread is because you are a new member. You gotta post i think like 5 times to make sure ur not a clever bot. Correct me if im wrong.

Comment

• frankfrank
                  Empathetic Harmonizer
                  • Feb 2018

Micks101 story was hot...was that the first time with a balloon of that type-and-size?

I don't remember seeing balloons as good around 1960-61 when I first "discovered" how to repurpose them. The concept of my full weight on a balloon, without popping, seemed like fantasy - and I was still preteen and weighed less than 100. Either they just weren't as good, or I didn't encounter good ones.

I can "blow" simply by being on a balloon that "SHOULD HAVE POPPED, BUT DIDN'T" under those archaic standards. That means that there are a lot that do the job, but I've been extolling the Party City 24" in a few posts, because they're one of the few really good ones which can be bought easily and casually...but they have no necks to speak of.
                  People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                    • May 2016

perfect balloon: very big, preferably 30" or more. lightbulb shaped so it gets a nice big neck. small nozzle to fit between the lips and provide some resistance... and thick latex so it requires strong lungpower to inflate. color... RED! oh and special computer circuitry so that it disintegrates if you put it on a pump. that's right this baby can only be blown by mouth!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Definitely a balloon I'd want!

Comment

• frankfrank
                        Empathetic Harmonizer
                        • Feb 2018

oh and special computer circuitry so that...
                        Just make sure that your balloon isn't spying on you...
                        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• OverTheTop
                          • Dec 2013

perfect balloon: very big, preferably 30" or more. lightbulb shaped so it gets a nice big neck. small nozzle to fit between the lips and provide some resistance... and thick latex so it requires strong lungpower to inflate. color... RED! oh and special computer circuitry so that it disintegrates if you put it on a pump. that's right this baby can only be blown by mouth!
                          Sounds like a Cattex 32" longneck to me! (Minus the part about the pump)

Comment

• snh61
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by belcatball
                            Looks like I can't do a new thread so I'll try this (hint to moderators).

What is the perfect balloon? What I'm really asking is not a particular type of the market (e.g. Tuftex, Cattex, Qualatex, Belbal), but the characteristics the perfect balloon would have. This might be something like:
                            - Size
                            - Durability
                            - Texture
                            - Color
                            - How inflated (marshmallow, rock...)

I asked this myself, thought about for awhile and it led me to something I don't think is sold anywhere. I think the answer points to the type of looner you are, and you might learn something you didn't know about yourself.
                            A perfect balloon for me is a smaller one, like 10-16", very durable crystal color, with very tough latex inflated hard.

Comment

• Tracy
                              • May 2018

Goin' off the rails a bit here!

I hate to see a good thread derailed. Let's try to get back on line...

I remember when I first worked up the nerve to pop a few balloons to get over my phobia. It was pathetic... a bunch of barely inflated balloons lined up on the couch, me with earplugs and music blaring, and it took god knows how long to finally DO IT. And I finally made up my mind to jab the first one and the stupid thing didn't pop! so I did it again and this time it did, and I finally got through them all.

Fast forward a couple weeks. I had done this sort of thing maybe two more times. I was on a business trip and had an afternoon meeting cancelled (all the free time I wanted!)... So I blew up like 40-50 balloons to actual size - and some a bit bigger. And I had fun batting them about and some light torture, but nothing to risk any pops.

Usually back then I would prick the neck just below the knot to let them deflate - unless I was being a rude bitch and just left all that for the hotel staff to clean up

For some reason I thought that I should take another stab (pardon the pun) at my popping practice. So once again I inflated about 10 really small balloons, and did the headphones, music, etc. Worked my way through those and then impulsively popped a "normal" balloon nearby. That was probably an 11" and normally inflated. Well I could immediately hear that the BANG was much louder! But for some reason I did not panic. I popped another, and another.

Then I took off my headphones and popped one. Oh boy... that was loud. I almost panicked, but I was also REALLY getting excited by this point. And so I went to work I popped every one of them in a few minutes. My heart was absolutely racing, my hands were shaking, halfway through I had to kick off my heels because I was going to fall and break my neck!

And then I was there, in my undies in a room with balloon fragments EVERYWHERE! And I just had this exhausted and relieved feeling (and sweaty... who knew?) like I had just been fucked within an inch of my life, without so much as flicking a nipple. Not the same thing as feeling an orgasm (that came later), but incredibly powerful nonetheless.

I still get that feeling, though not quite as intensely, after a big popping session. Which is why my balloon expenses are quite high!

Edit: These days, the result of a good day of popping might look like this

Last edited by Tracy; 31-05-2018, 21:48.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎