Durability: 4

Reliability: 5

Softness (New): 3
    Softness (Used): 4

Neck: 4

Overinflation: 4

Loudness: 3

Mess: 3

Other comments: These have become my favourite balloons. Different colours have different qualities. The burgundy and orange ones are very soft and stretchy getting to huge sizes even in first inflation, whereas the red and blue ones are a much stronger balloon but less soft and don't reach the huge sizes. I prefer the stretchy softer ones and particularly love how strong the are even to rough play. I've never had a premature burst. The only downside us that when they do go bang, it's not very loud.

Comment

• SRider
      • Jun 2018

Re: Balloon Reviews

Brand: Xiaobo Balloons
      Size: 36"
      Shape: Paddle-molded pear

Overall rating: 3.5
      Durability: Never tried popping one, and hard to comment because of inconsistent quality, but probably not suitable for sitting/riding.
      Reliability: 2/5. Quality was highly inconsistent; one balloon inflated unevenly, another had a hole in it, and three had clear defects, so about half the ones I bought were defective. The blue, red and transparent ones had nice colors, but the green and pink varieties looked oxidised right out of the packet in addition to having defects.
      Softness (New): 2.5/5
      Softness (Used): 3.5/5
      Neck: 2.5/5
      Overinflation: Didn't really try, but I'll give it 3/5 based on the ones that popped
      Loudness: I have little popping experience, but I'd give it a 3.5/5 for noise. It wasn't particularly satisfying either; just a "click" loud enough to make your ears ring rather than a cannon blast.
      Mess: 2/5

Price: 2.25USD each
      Other comments: Anything else you have to say about the balloon
      Last edited by SRider; 22-07-2018, 07:25. Reason: Found out brand

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎