Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Filling inflatables with water

Has anyone ever done this and like fully filled it? I'm always too scared to completely fill any inflatable with water, much less ride it. I just wanna know if any other more risky people have done that
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Filling inflatables with water

Yes, it’s something I’ve done in the past, part filling a 24 inch Beachball with warm water. Think it’s simething we’ve all tried at some point or another

Comment

• Beach ball humper
      • May 2014

Originally posted by craggy2012
      Yes, it’s something I’ve done in the past, part filling a 24 inch Beachball with warm water. Think it’s simething we’ve all tried at some point or another

What's it like?

Comment

• FireRider
        • Jul 2016

Filling an inflatable with water is something I've been meaning to try for a while now, just to see what it's like.
        Though I honestly don't know how that would work. I've seen people inflate them partially, then submerging them in water and 'deflating' them there, thus gradually replacing the air it it with water, but that seems pretty tedious to me.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

I part filled a 24inch beach ball with hot water out of the tap, never added any air to it though. Just pushed the stopper home in the nozzle and shoved it down my boxers. Obviously this was back when pinch valves didn’t have those safety flaps in them. You could just trickle water straight into it. Dunno.... that would have been around the late 80’s I’d say? I’ve never done it since though.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎