Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockrewls
    • Dec 2017

Re: Many pops or one big bang?

Depends if they are true 12's they can get pretty big other then that 14's 16-17's 24's are ok too

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Claire123
      Definitely bag of 12 inch ones for me. I prefer smaller balloons anyway. My fetish developed around 'normal' sized balloons so this is what I have continued to like.

I like that they get tight and to that bursting point quicker.
      I agree with this. The smaller ones 9-12" "standard party balloons" are what I can get my hands on the easiest. Also less anxiety when doing a blow to pop as the process goes much quicker with smaller balloons, although stretching them a few times does help with cutting down on noise.
      Originally posted by wildheart
      Same goes for watching videos.
      For videos, I prefer ~14-24" balloons.

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
        • Jan 2018

I would btp a bag of 12". More bangs, a bit longer in the time perspective - and would love all the remains

Comment

• Andy1987R
          • Jan 2018

Definitely the bag of 12 inch blow most off them up nice an tight save a couple for later for b2p,s love looking at a large quantity of inflated balloons then sit pop them all then do a blow to pop with surrounded by all the latex shreds

Comment

• Sirprise
            • Jan 2018

For me definetly one Big Bang ^^ best with q24 or Belbal250. The giant 72 inch are also a nice thrill. Cant really do much with anything smaller than 16 inch personally

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

I like having several of each, doing a b2p of a small balloon and the option to b2p the same size or next size up.

Comment

• Capsaicin
                • Dec 2017

My personal preference is to have a ride on a balloon playing and seeing what it can take and eventually I'd decide to pop that balloon as kind of a climax for that session in case that it lasted this long. I'm not sure but I just like it to concentrate more on one balloon at a time.

Comment

• LoudPop
                  • Sep 2018

I'd prefer the whole bag of 12" balloons. The more popping the better and the louder!

A good quality 14" balloon will make for a very nice BTP!

Comment

• Stoiclooner
                    • Jul 2020

I really think that I would stay in the halfway...exploding a couple of really well necked and tight 14-16 inch balloons is the kind of fun I like to have. 10 to 15 minutes session, listening to music and blowing 2 to 3 loons beyond their limits sounds just perfect to me!

Comment

• Common Loon
                      • Aug 2020

Definitely in the "more, not bigger" camp as well. For many of the reasons stated already here —*ex., the excitement of going from full to NECCCKED as quickly as they do, and I also like how predictable 11"-14" balloons can be at their limits compared to 16" and up.

Two other reasons I prefer the bag of 12"s in this situation.

Being in a room with many tight balloons drives me _wild_ because the potential for an unexpected pop is so much higher the more balloons you get. Statistically speaking, if you're blowing your balloons to the max, you're almost guaranteed that in a room full of 100 of them, there will be at least one that explodes on its own. So those nerves really scale up for me with the number of balloons that are around.

And, as SusieDK has mentioned, I enjoy the repeated arousal of many pops in a row rather than one long buildup. There are other ways to create long buildup in a mass popping session, such as others have mentioned (say, by beginning to pop in more and more aggressive, unpredictable, or otherwise scary ways as you progress through the bag). And that's a big part of the fun for me: noticing how my own reactions and feelings change from the first pop through to the last, because I never know just how far I'll be able to go with the balloons after the initial nerves wear off and I begin pushing the envelope. The last pop can be very different from the first one!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎