Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lilwane1312
    • Sep 2017

Hello Everyone

Hello I'm Dwane I'm an 18 year old looner (semi popper) and I love to meet and play with fellow looners. Ever since I found I had this fetish four years ago I have tried to find people who share it. Now I am so grateful I found a whole forum! It has been a goal of mine to one day meet with someone IRL and play with balloons. I live in Pennsylvania BTW. While I am still a kid and have alot to learn I'm hoping I can learn alot here. The biggest balloon I've had is a punch balloon. They are my favorite. Because I'm poor and don't really have money to buy and ship huge beautiful balloons to my house. Although if I did I'd want to try a Chinese 33" I really like those in videos I've seen. I love riding, sitting, blowing, and popping balloons. I would love to ask some questions to others so I can get more insight into certain things we do. (Like for example I've seen videos of guys f#*king balloons and I'd love to find out how to do that) Also I'm bisexual. I also like inflatables, and Bubblegum as well as balloons.I FEEL LIKE I TALKED TO MUCH BUT.....
    Attached Files
  • Philly4L
    • May 2018

Re: Hello Everyone

Wherein PA are ya from? I’m from the philly area hence the name lol

Comment

• ugurano
      • Jan 2017

Re: Hello Everyone

welcome here

Comment

Working...