Old 30-05-2018, 03:30 AM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Most intense experience with balloons
perfect balloon: very big, preferably 30" or more. lightbulb shaped so it gets a nice big neck. small nozzle to fit between the lips and provide some resistance... and thick latex so it requires strong lungpower to inflate. color... RED! oh and special computer circuitry so that it disintegrates if you put it on a pump. that's right this baby can only be blown by mouth!
Old 30-05-2018, 10:58 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Definitely a balloon I'd want!
Old 31-05-2018, 03:52 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blowhyoooge View Post
oh and special computer circuitry so that...
Just make sure that your balloon isn't spying on you...
Old 31-05-2018, 04:40 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blowhyoooge View Post
perfect balloon: very big, preferably 30" or more. lightbulb shaped so it gets a nice big neck. small nozzle to fit between the lips and provide some resistance... and thick latex so it requires strong lungpower to inflate. color... RED! oh and special computer circuitry so that it disintegrates if you put it on a pump. that's right this baby can only be blown by mouth!
Sounds like a Cattex 32" longneck to me! (Minus the part about the pump)
Old 31-05-2018, 03:39 PM

snh61 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by belcatball View Post
Looks like I can't do a new thread so I'll try this (hint to moderators).

What is the perfect balloon? What I'm really asking is not a particular type of the market (e.g. Tuftex, Cattex, Qualatex, Belbal), but the characteristics the perfect balloon would have. This might be something like:
- Size
- Durability
- Texture
- Color
- How inflated (marshmallow, rock...)

I asked this myself, thought about for awhile and it led me to something I don't think is sold anywhere. I think the answer points to the type of looner you are, and you might learn something you didn't know about yourself.
A perfect balloon for me is a smaller one, like 10-16", very durable crystal color, with very tough latex inflated hard.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:45 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Default Goin' off the rails a bit here!
I hate to see a good thread derailed. Let's try to get back on line...

I remember when I first worked up the nerve to pop a few balloons to get over my phobia. It was pathetic... a bunch of barely inflated balloons lined up on the couch, me with earplugs and music blaring, and it took god knows how long to finally DO IT. And I finally made up my mind to jab the first one and the stupid thing didn't pop! so I did it again and this time it did, and I finally got through them all.

Fast forward a couple weeks. I had done this sort of thing maybe two more times. I was on a business trip and had an afternoon meeting cancelled (all the free time I wanted!)... So I blew up like 40-50 balloons to actual size - and some a bit bigger. And I had fun batting them about and some light torture, but nothing to risk any pops.

Usually back then I would prick the neck just below the knot to let them deflate - unless I was being a rude bitch and just left all that for the hotel staff to clean up

For some reason I thought that I should take another stab (pardon the pun) at my popping practice. So once again I inflated about 10 really small balloons, and did the headphones, music, etc. Worked my way through those and then impulsively popped a "normal" balloon nearby. That was probably an 11" and normally inflated. Well I could immediately hear that the BANG was much louder! But for some reason I did not panic. I popped another, and another.

Then I took off my headphones and popped one. Oh boy... that was loud. I almost panicked, but I was also REALLY getting excited by this point. And so I went to work I popped every one of them in a few minutes. My heart was absolutely racing, my hands were shaking, halfway through I had to kick off my heels because I was going to fall and break my neck!

And then I was there, in my undies in a room with balloon fragments EVERYWHERE! And I just had this exhausted and relieved feeling (and sweaty... who knew?) like I had just been fucked within an inch of my life, without so much as flicking a nipple. Not the same thing as feeling an orgasm (that came later), but incredibly powerful nonetheless.

I still get that feeling, though not quite as intensely, after a big popping session. Which is why my balloon expenses are quite high!

Edit: These days, the result of a good day of popping might look like this

Last edited by Tracy; 31-05-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:10 PM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
When I was 13 I got a helium balloon from a car dealership probably a 17 inch tt. I would sit on it in my pj's and pop boners watching tv. One night I was getting out of the shower and saw the the balloon in the middle of my room. I untied it and started to over inflate it. I got so horny i decided for the first time to hump it nude. Every thrust was intense, then a throbbing feeling came over me down there like i never felt before... the balloon popped and I was cover in sticky wet stuff everywhere. I had a boner all day thinking about it.

After school I went to a store and bought a bag of 20 inch balloons. walking home my heart was beating out of my chest. When i got home i couldnt take off my cloths fast enough. I blew up a red one, i think they were tillys, put it on my bed and started humping. The neck was bulging out hitting my chin at times, i was humping it so hard. I couldnt believe how big this balloon was. I got into a rhythm, then the pulsing feeling started again. I cumed everywhere and kept humping it though my orgasm. I ended up covering the entire balloon with sperm. As I sat there with my ears ringing, I knew i was hooked. I still get some really good ones in till this day!!!

Last edited by balloons; 31-05-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:08 PM

scuba is on a distinguished road
My most intence experience with balloons was last friday night when i floated on a GL1200 balloon on a lake totaly nacked..
The boyant force i felt while sitting nacked on the balloon in the dark made the experience much more intence.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:04 AM

balloonbuster is on a distinguished road
My first extatic balloon experience very similar to Balloons's one. I was 12, when I got a yellow balloon in the school. At home, alone I started blow up, and ower inflate it. Before I never exploded ballons, so it was very exciting. More times I stopped blowing, and pressed the big and bigger balloon to my dick. This practice made my cock very horny. It was new for me, but very good feeling. When the ballon suddenly exploded, came a new feeleng in my hard dick, I ran to the toilet, and squirted a big cum load. I did'n know, what was it, but it was very good.
Similarly to Ballons I bought ballons too to repeat the exciting balloon pop, and repeat the very good feeling in my cock. I naked at home too, blowed up and pop some ballons. My dick was very hard. I wanted to create a cumshot, without knowing what my previous experience was. Finishing the balloon fun I was humping on a big, owerinflated balloon, when I shot a big load of cum to it. Succeeded the cumshot, and I learned what to do. And I did it every day.

Last edited by balloonbuster; 03-06-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:27 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
I dont know if I can pick just one experience. My first orgasm was intense. Basically I knew that pressing balloons or inflatables on my crotch area felt really good. I came for the first time by grinding a cheap plastic innertube float while straddling a hop ball. I kept going harder becausecI discovered “that feeling” kept getting stronger and stronger until my first cum. Thats I think when I realized the squeaky resistance of the inflatables really got me going.

A more recent experience I had the place to myself for a weekend (first time in a long time) and I did something I havent done in quite some time...purchase a bouquet of helium filled balloons! I tried to hide my excitement in the party store while three 12 inch helium balloons, a pink, a light blue and a light purple were inflated to about 13 inches, each with a little bulby neck. Took them home in my car watching them bob around in my back seat ceiling. Discreetely brought them in and got into my boxers. Each balloon getting its turn grinding and hugging. Gently sat on the purple one while hugging the pink one then switching off and riding the pink while squeezing the blue. I came hard in my boxers while squeezing my legs together and feeling the pink one press up tight against my crotch

That was a fun one!!